No announcement yet.

Monday NCAA Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the line is decent I will take Nova at the half. Shooting 30% to ND's 60%.

Comment

What the Hell is wrong with Nova JET LAG or is ND that good at home?

I am so glad I didnt play this game

Comment

Your live bet was a good move. They were -2 1/2 for the 2nd half.

Comment

ND is killing nova on the boards and the defense is also smothering.

Novas only hope second half is get ND into foul trouble, 2 players with 2 or more fouls on ND already this half.

Comment

was originally going to go with both k state and nova but decided not to go with nova looks like i made the right move there stuck with the kstate with +9.5

Comment

Sometimes the right move is no move

Comment

Revenge of the ND Seniors. ND is 16-0 at home someone said. Not ATS.

2H Nova still alive.

GL

Comment

Was Nova - or + 2.5 at the Half?

+19.5 will be close also.

Comment

That stunk to high heaven...a sign from the gods to quit pressing my luck. Id someone was to give me 19.5 again I probably would have taken it.

20 -3 pointers for ND WTF? Only against a team I bet against, I swear!

I bought my k-state bet back with Texas -8. I cannot stand to get my ass kicked anymore tonight. i will see what half time brings and maybe do something with that game then.

Comment

Texas -4.5 and 72.5 for the 2H. Thoughts?

Comment

I still like my over 135.5 to cover, even though I'm on a pace for 128. More running in the 2H. But K-State is using the clock and staying close so that's a concern. Fouls and clock stops at the end if it's close.

Comment

I sorta lean Texas -4.5 for the 2H. That means they have to win by 7. I think they could pull away at home with their advantage inside and if Hamilton gets it going. But I'm not sold on Texas' killer instinct. They don't seem to be that intense. Not like a Duke or a Big East team. And Pullen, McGruder and Erving are tough though for K-State.

Comment

Texas is not as good as I thought they were. They are no longer in my Final 4. They don't pass well and they aren't very intelligent or intense. K-State on the other hand are going to be tough in the tourney. Pullen, McGrudder, Kelley and Erving are very good players and they play smart and tough.

Comment

20 points in the last minute and a half to easily go over! Now I see why they set the 2H O/U 10+ points higher than the 1H. OT and all those fouls and clock stoppages. But if the game is not close, then it might not go over. Or if the game is real close, they don't foul. It's those 6-7 point margins where the losing team has to keep fouling.

Again, scratch Texas from the top teams. Texas' Big Man can't hit FTs so they just kept fouling him. Hamilton not a team player. If a team applies tough D, Texas doesn't work to get open or set screens. Talent but not a lot of chemistry or intelligence.

Comment

Live betting is killing me....Took texas even as I thought they would win SU but got trapped once again.

May chime in a bit guys, but I need a break. I really suck right now and chasing is not the answer as I just lose my profits I have worked hard for all this year. Back down to less than even after playing too much tonight and not happy.

Going to lay low and be back in a week or so once I get my betting management under control once again. GL.

ps texas does suck and are off my radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X