Wednesday 3/2 College & Pro Hoops Tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday 3/2 College & Pro Hoops Tread

Small conferences have begun their tournaments.

Let's kick off today with a small play on Belmont -26. They held their opponent to 33% shooting the two games this year, winning by 27 @ home and 47 on the road. Which was the season finale for both teams. I just do see much of a different. I'm always leery laying large wood, but this is a mismatch. Belmont has a balanced bench, so I don't see a large lead losing out to a backdoor cover when replacing the starters.

Northwestern -3: Senior night @ NW. Bad of teams on the skids...Minnesota losers of 6 of 7, NW losers of 4 of 6 and 9 of 12. I am just going to have to side with NW as they need to bounce back from the stunning Penn St. loss that knock them out of any thought of going to the Big Dance. NW has played tough at home in the Big Ten except for that stinker against Penn St.

Bonk! Missed on the Belmont bet for 1/3 of a unit! LOL I hate when I get bored and have to bet? Any pig races going on??

Comment

Going to play a couple tonight for real...

UNC -2.5 at FSU

Atlanta Hawks +4.5

La Clippers -2.5 over Houston

Actually my NBA have been smoking my college picks

Texas Tech -5 vs. Okie

leans on
      Colorado + at Iowa State

Marchall +6 over UTEP

Comment

Woodie, I was thinking ATL but then saw that Josh Johnson was out with a knee injury. Does that have a real impact on the line?

Comment

I'll give it another night. Just going small so I pay attention to the games and learn.

Maryland -1½
          Richmond -6½
          Iowa State -1½
          Marquette -5½
          Minnesota U +4
          Texas A&M +13
          Clemson +12½

GL

Comment

3-3-1 tonight as A&M +13 pushed and Minny absolutely collapsed in the 2H by after leading by 6 at the half! Nice call on NW Taxman.

I threw two 2H unders in with Duke and Kansas and won both of those, so a positive night to stop the bleeding.

What's with BYU tonight? Just like VT last night who beat Duke and then lost to BC!

Comment

BYU may be in trouble without there forward that got suspended. Teams can key more on Jimmer and also take advantage of the inside now without that guy. Heard he was one of the better defenders.

Although I respect BYU for suspending him, it is kind of stupid for their chances at a final 4 run.I am sure Calaprri or Patino would have found a way to "overlook" the honor code!

Comment

Working...
              X