SATURDAY NCAA HOOPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more late one...

USC +9.5 over Washington...UW is sloppy and soft and bubbly. USC will slow this one down and keep it very close. **2 unit play***

Comment

Just saw I lost WSU +2 in OT! Damn, was counting that one as a win. They were up big early. Hate to lose with the dog in OT.

Comment

And Vandy lost their early lead over Florida.

Marshall looking good as is my Stanford/Cal under.

NC up early but that one's not over till it's over.

GL

Baylor? Not sure I want that or not. Maybe a halftime play.

Comment

NC plays basketball the way it should be played. Run the court. Shoot when you're open. Don't allow your opponent to set up on D.

Comment

7-4 with NC and Denver to go. Tar Heels better not let Duke back in like they did at Duke.

Comment

Got to give my respect to that NC team with a tail spankling on Duke and winning the ACC,.(This cant be the same team Illinois beat early in the season)

When I look at Duke it is very clear to me that they do not play well with athletic teams, Duke relys on the outside game to win. This weakness of not being able to defend quick teams will kill them in the dance if the shots are not falling.

I can think of a dozen very athletic teams in the Dance that would expose Duke as NC did tonight......

Comment

Yep, Duke lives and dies by the outside shot. Singler couldn't make 'em tonight. Nolan can drive, but otherwise it is the 3 ball they need.

My Denver pick, last one of the night, scores 12 in the first half! Still alive as FIU only got 22. Wish I had the under!

8-4 with Denver to go, but looks like it'll be 8-5. WSU OT game hurt.

Comment

gl wide 8-4 is really good

Comment

8-5 as Denver couldn't get back in it.

Keep grinding.

Comment

Working...
                    X