Tuesday-Tourney Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday-Tourney Time!

Ok day yesterday and glad I ended up on the Zaga wihich salvaged my day.

Charelston got beat due to poor FT shooting and foul trouble blowing a lead.

Iona got beat, as i go against my cash cow, The Peakcock of St.Pete. ODU wins right around the number.

Tuesday- I am just going for it today. Not over thinking at all and using all my knowledge I gathered thruout this grind of a year. Basically did not over-cap any of these and went with my gut.

Early starts today I see too...

ML Parlay...
    Seton Hall over Rutgers
    Princeton over Penn...+150 odds on the parlay.

Nova -10 over South Florida...my only chalk I will play today but Nova is due for a blowout win.

St.Louis +4 over Rhode Island...silly number to me. STL is sneaky and can win this one as they dictate the tempo.

North Arizona +5 over North Colorado...another silly number as these 2 teams split this year. NCU is playing at home though.

Dayton -2 over UMass...I see Dayton going on a run in the A-10 tourney starting today. Wouldn;t be surprised to see them upset a few teams and make the finals. Talent is there but are the brains.

All for now...Seriously looking at Depaul and Providence too. Depaul got smoked last time out and Uconn plays down totheir comp. sometimes. But Depaul is also very bad too. Providence is streaky and can upset anyone at any time. Prov is probably the better play of the two easily.

Maybe add one more later. Good luck guys.

Oakland -5
    Yes, I am going back for seconds. ORU is a very good team as well. Their non-conference schedule included: Missouri St, Missouri, Oklahoma, Miami-Florida, Texas Tech, Indiana St., Utah.

Like I said yesterday, Oakland is the cream of the crop in the Summit. They won both meetings, not covering as 12 favorites @ home (3 pt win), winning by 12 @ ORU as 2.5 favorites. Oakland is solid all around. Stay out of foul trouble with the big boys and they should do just fine.

Oakland by at least 8 and watch out for this bracket busting team!

Comment

I am going to ride OAKLAND with you taxman

Also going with Rhode Island over the poor shooting team of St louis

Comment

Going with:

Seton Hall -4
        Seton Hall over 128.5 with woodee.
        Dayton -2 with woodee.
        Oakland with Taxman.

Leaning Butler -3 later tonight. Sure they lost Gordon Heyward, but they returned a lot of quality players. Mil-Wisc. beat them twice this year and it's a home game for Milw., but I think Butler brings it.

Comment

My other ML Parlay of the Day....

Butler -160
          Miami Heat -450...odds are -103 on it.

Comment

Anybody watching Seton Hall and Rutgers?

32-26 SH at the half.

SH -1 and o/u 70 for the 2H. Any thoughts?

It's on a pace for 116 and I could get out of my over 128.5.

Comment

I bought out my over 128.5 by taking the 2H under 70. Usually they don't let you get out without a risk of getting middled. I didn't see the game, but reports said they were both using a lot of shot clock. On a pace for 116. And I get out of 128.5 without a middle risk. Gotta take it. Of course, fouls at the end of the game can really add 10 points to a game easily.

Comment

Add:

Providence +7 over Marquette....2 favs dominating so far so see the dog barking in this one. May add another unit if SH covers the number. Flawed logic really, but usually the dog-fav ratio even out and its easier to keep track of in a tourney like this.

Comment

Note that everyone and their dog (94%) is on Princeton -3 AT Penn....May take a look at Penn actually if the number moves any higher.

Comment

well, OT in the SH-Rutgers game...

I am Hall so that was a sweet 3, but what is the argument for NOT fouling when you are up 3 like that...sure they can miss one FT and beat you but really that is tough and I still think a foul is the right call up by 3, epecially when you have a good shooter like Hazell on the floor.

Comment

One more and then I am done for the night...

Northern Illinois +9 (bought 1/2) over Bowling Green....Not this much of a talent gap here bt BG has the advantage of playing at home. Earlier game was decided by 3 points this year. Silas for NIU may have a big game. CLoser than records indicate.

Comment

SCRATCH NIU...Silas is out along with their PG...Look to the under 134 on tha one for sure!

Comment

I would have split on the day with SH and over, but would have needed that OT to do it. Can you believe that 2H o/u landed right on the number in regulation? Then went way over for the game with OT. So I end up 0-1 and lose a little extra juice. No strong plays tonight. Tailing some guys on some games tonight, so not going to post them and influence anyone.

Comment

Nice scratch on NIU woodee. Hope you stayed with Princeton. C'mon Dayton!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                              I am going to ride OAKLAND with you taxman

Also going with Rhode Island over the poor shooting team of St louis
                              Rhode Island wins 70-61 and covers.

What a UGLY game 103 shots combined from the field both teams and hitting only 40%

36 Fouls in this game....Lucky to escape with the win

Comment

Working...
                              X