Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday NCAA tournament and pro hoops thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
    Adding:

Notre Dame -1................Double Play....
    New Mexico +4

Comment

Wow, Kentucky under comes in even with OT - the second under I covered even with OT! I feel bad for those who had Ole Miss +8 and lost the cover in OT. Not often a team doesn't stay within 8 in OT. Brutal.

Just got back and can't believe Illinois melted down and got beat by 16 in the 2H! What happened?!
      And Duquesne got it to OT but couldn't pull out the win to keep my ML Parlay alive. Damn.

My 2 unit play on Clemson covered by 30!

5-4 on the day.

Comment

Oops! Thought Kentucky and Ole Miss went into OT. My bad. Just felt like OT. 4 others went into OT!

Comment

Purdue -7
          Richmond -6
          Syracuse -3.5

Comment

Wisc -7.5
            Louisville +1 3 units
            Richmond -6 another unit

Why is Boeheim not playing Trisch! No push without him in there.

Comment

Excellent effort by Wisc! 6 points in the first 15 minutes against a crap team like Penn State! Hats off to these scrappy teams that need to win. I'm learning the hard way that these dogs will bark if the favs don't really care.

Comment

San Diego -1.5

Holy cow, 68 points with 1 minute to go in the Penn St/Wisconsin game? Is the shooting that bad or the sightlines? This game is embarrassing!

Comment

Wow! ND played one of the best halves of college bball I've seen vs a quality opponent in the first half. I had Louisville and I went for a late night walk, just figuring no way Louisville could come back. I saw the end and the OT and Knowles just took over and Hansbrough couldn't find it. I was going nuts rooting home Louisville. I'll have to watch and see a replay to see how they got back in it. Sometimes big leads are no good. You lose your intensity. It just came so easy for ND in the 1H.

Both teams will go deep. Both Final Four material. I just hope Pitt, Louisville and ND are all in different brackets because they all might be in my Final Four.

I finished up 3 units after staring at the real possibility of losing 2 units on Richmond and 3 on Louisville.

Comment

Yeah, sweet win for Lville! I figured it was going to end and it was nice to be on the side of the team making a comeback. Illinois, Georgia, did me in early.

Decent day for me although I follwed one of the guys at Docs conf.GOY for a large amount and lost all my own profit for he day on one play...it was a horrible play and I knew it but wanted to gamble on it with what I made the day before. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                    X