NCAA Tournament ~ Thursday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucknell +10.5
    I believe this line too inflated based upon the public perception of UConn rolling the Big East tournament. Bucknell shoots 3s @ 40% and FTs @ 78+%. I like my chances here.

Wisconsin -4
    I cannot understand why everyone is calling for an upset here. Yes, Belmont their record is good, but look at there non-conference schedule. Other than losing to Tennessee twice (by 1 & 9) and @ Vandy by 9, there schedule is piss (SOS 303, Wisconsin's 15) and so is their conference.

This isn't my Big Ten bias, it's fact. Wisconsin played solid in the Big Ten, which will pan out as a tough conference through this tournament. Throw out the Ohio State road loss, as the Buckeyes did that to most teams. I am giving Wisconsin a pass on the Big Ten tournament loss to Penn State. Penn State needed it more that Bucky Badger.

So, based upon those two games, I believe you are getting great value with a team that plays solid defense and can shoot FTs. Even without Brusier, Wisconsin will be challenged but will win by 8 or more.

Comment

Thanks Carpet, I don't like to post records, but I've been rolling for a couple weeks. What really helps is not listening to sports radio or the jackassess at ESPN or reading sports websites. Just live in my little handicapping shell and also read everyone's posts here as there might be some additional insight that will help with the investment.

Hope it keeps rolling! GL

Comment

3-1-2. Two pushes and lucky to get them.

Winners
        Butler +2.5
        Louisville/Morehead under 72 2h
        Vandy/Richmond under 73.5 2H

Loser
        Louisville/Morehead over 135

Pushed
        Pitt/Asheville under 70 2H
        Vandy/Richmond under 135

Comment

Pending:
          K-State -2
          K-State ML
          St. John's Pick
          UConn -10
          Missoo +1
          Wisc. -4
          St. John's/ Zaga under 135
          BYU/Wofford under 147

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
            Thanks Carpet, I don't like to post records, but I've been rolling for a couple weeks. What really helps is not listening to sports radio or the jackassess at ESPN or reading sports websites. Just live in my little handicapping shell and also read everyone's posts here as there might be some additional insight that will help with the investment.

Hope it keeps rolling! GL
            I know you been on a roll TaxMan and you are locking into teams and the pulse. You are right dont listen to the media they only report what they hear not Spreads....

Glad the line is only 4 with WISKY and Belmont

Comment

Louisville goes down to Morehead state ....What a great start

Richmond 12-5 classic upset the spiders are good.

Comment

Well, Bucknell was definately the 'cooler' to the heat check! Whoops!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                  Well, Bucknell was definately the 'cooler' to the heat check! Whoops!!
                  Yeah, how do you determine and what could be the factors that UConn, Florida, SD State and Pitt would cover their big spreads, but Louisville, Kentucky and BYU would not? Go figure? I stayed away from all of them except I took UConn, figuring they were still on a high and were clicking and that Bucknell would not be able to guard them or contain their speed.

Comment

6-1-2.

Winners
                    Butler +2.5
                    Louisville/Morehead under 72 2h
                    Vandy/Richmond under 73.5 2H
                    UConn -10
                    Wisconsin -4. Thanks for pushing me on that one, Taxman!
                    BYU/Wofford under 135. Another "High Altitude" under in Denver!

Losers
                    Louisville/Morehead over 135

Pushes
                    Pitt/Asheville under 70 2H
                    Vandy/Richmond under 135

Comment

Pending:
                      K-State -2
                      K-State ML
                      St. John's Pick
                      Missoo +1
                      St. John's/Zaga under 135

Comment

well, michigan state blows once again! Thats was docs 6 unit play of the day too. I hammered it.

So much for these pro cappers...they suck! doc has lost me over 15 units in the past 4 days. he will lose again today. so much for follwing the pros! I had a free trial but I wish i never would have done it. killing me!

i am going to follow you guys or play my own from here on out!

Comment

MSU's big white boys suck....uncoordinated as hell.

Comment

Sparty looked like they didn't want to be there in the beginning. Sorry ass way to end your season.

Woodie, I received that same offer and deleted it. I'm not a big DOC fan. I used have picks in mind, then when I would go to another site to read up on the 'professional' handicappers, it would almost always screw with my mind and I would pick something else.

I learned the hardway. GL bud, you'll make it back!

Comment

The thing that pisses me off is the unit value...they are ice cold but keep spitting out huge plays. Tone it down when you are cold. he was 2-4 today. -11 + units. - 9 yesterday. -1 the day before. lost a 7 unit play on saturday night, etc. thats a lot of units. I played more on them than usual too and its killing me!

live and learn. they seem to always do that when i get there free stuff.

sickening!

Comment

What is sickening is watching the sense of urgency out of Michigan St trying to pull that game out of there ass. Too bad it wasn't there the first 32 minutes of the game!

Then watch K St slowly drain the lead, turn it over in the last 5 seconds and have USU toss up a meaningless 3 point attempt that would have covered. Fortunately, it did not draw iron.

But, you know, all those cappers are never going to say hey I lost 20 units in 2 days!!

I delete the emails I get from a couple of services that tout how great they are and here are some 5* free picks! Yeah, you generally hit those plays at 33%. But when that one wins, you never hear the end of it. But it is funny, those two losses, you won't get another email from that service for a couple of weeks. Totally unregulated crooked business!

Let's get 'em tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X