Thursday/Friday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday/Friday Plays

I have not been around much lately...come this timeof year,I try to shut out all the noise and go with all the research Igained during the year. The more I hear, the more it sways my plays and opnions. So I try to keep inside my own head only whne making my plays and filling out my brackets. The more I hear joe blow on ESPN loving a team, the more I liek to go the other way.

But anyway here are my plays for the thurs-fri games. Just been playing them as I see them and the lines look move my way.

Georgia +5.5 over Washington...GA is getting a lot of press about not belonging here. They are a decent team capable of beating anyone. Wash played well late but lost a lot of game in the crap-10 this year. Too many points here for a GA team who I think wins SU.

Nova -1 over G Mason...why not. Nova hasn;t won for me in about a month and this line stinks as GM is a good team but the colonial is getting a little too much love.

Richmond +3 over Vandy...just moved to +3. anti SEC play.

Wofford +9 over BYU...close game but BYU wins late.

Oakland +10 over Texas....the only trendy play I am going with. Texas wins and cruises for a while after this tough one.

Bucknell +11 over UCONN...nothing about conn being tired but more of all the love they have been getting. This one could be a blow out as well, but I think the points have some value here.

Long Island +17.5 over UNC...i will take a shot here. blow out or unc wins by 8-10.

Thats all for now. What are you guys thinking?
Working...
X