NBA Playoffs Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Tuesday

Won a couple games so far, but gave it back last night with the Bulls acting like they are entitled to winning the series against the Pacers. They better wake up or they will be bounced fast!

Tuesday---

Boston-NY OVER 192.5...won on the under in game 1 but I think NY is an active dog tonight and runs more than they did in game 1.

Magic -9....similar to what the Heat did to philly last night i predict. ORL by 14.

I was very frustrated by Chicago's play also Woodee. I had teased them to 7 and bet them at the half to win by 7. Everytime they made a run, they would commit a bunch of turnovers, 23 or so for the game is ridiculous. Tonight, I have the under in all 3 games. Traditionally, in the first game of a playoff series, it comes in the favorite and the under. This year, however, only 1 favorite covered and 2 games went under. I am not trusting the teams right now, but the games that easily went over in the first game have gone way under in the second game(Chic and Orl) I look for that trend to continue in todays games.

Comment

0-2 for me on the day. Yuck.

Dogs are barking in the NBA except the Blazers who are getting schooled. I see them playing well at home and getting back in it at the Rose Garden.

I fI am going to back a fav, I would probably lean to LA -11 tonight. I think they got a wake up call and NO is a huge public dog from what I see. 11 seems like too many to me, but th eline is et their for a reason.

Comment

Working...
      X