NBA Monday Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Monday Discussion

Juts wanted to get you guy's take on the monday games. The playoffs have been pretty good so far I think. Now if the Heat would just lose, that would be better!

I love seeing Kobe getting schooled by Chris Paul.

Dogs and unders are the winners so far. I don't know the stats but I bet its well over 60% if you played dog-under in every game.

onto Monday-

I like Denver -3 if they have an once of pride left. They missed 15 FT last game and lost by 3.

Leaning to Dallas -5 or on the ML if I can fins a good team to parlay them with. I think they win but 5 is a tough number to cover so far.

Spurs/Memphis...would probably lean Memphis +2 but may be a good no play. Everyoneis on SA as its a 'must win' for them but the Grizz are young and fiesty so may just very well win another one at home tonight.

Any thoughts?

I am going to lock in Denver for sure as the -3 is at -105 right now. As long as they have their hearts in it, they will win and cover.

The dogs are 21-8-1 and the under is 20-10 after startting 2-6 in the first game of each series, since it has gone 18-4. I have all 3 unders again tonight, but not in love with the Denver under. I think they should win this game just like Chic and Philly, so if they win their game type is a more higher scoring game. Woodee, I agree with you on the SAnt- Memp game. I hope Memp wins because I bet them for the series. I ended up teasing Memp to Dall, and Dall to Denv. I think Dall wins, but I am scared of the number, even though Dall was the only team to cover both games at home.

Comment

I am going to roll with Memphis +2 and Denver -3.

Parlaying Dallas w/ chicago and on the ML for the rest of the week.

Going to stay away from totals but I lean on the over in the denver game and unders in the others.

Comment

tight lines!

Denber landed on 3.

The memphis-sa went over on a last second garbage ally-oop. That was a bad beat if you had the under. Glad I passed.

Dallas covers and Memphis smokes SA.

I think totals are good bets to stay away from as they could go either way easily!

Comment

I disagree about the totals Woodee. The unders have been coming in fairly easy, except for last night. 14pts scored in the last 1:32 in the Memp game to go over by 1 and 20 pts scored in the last 2:08 in the Denv game to stay under by 1. I got the total at 206. That puts the under at 22-11 for the playoffs so far. And now that these series are coming down to closing out the defense will step up even more. Nothing is ever a guarantee, but if you bet every game under from here on out, you should come out with a profit. It should be a good profit, but if not, it should still be a profit. Also, it is better to bet the under when it first comes out because most of them will move down.

Comment

That being said, I like the oVER in the chi-indy game actually. I got in at 186.

Comment

I have Indy +10! I don't know why the line was so high, I don't even think that the Bulls biggest lead in the series was ever DD. I think it's down to 8.5.

Comment

Working...
              X