Clear All

• NBA Tuesday

Dogs won bith SU last night.

Mia-Boston UNDER 183 (bought 1/2)

Parlay
    Okie City pk (-300)
    Boston +8 (bought 3 points)
    even money appx. on the parlay odds

I think Boston wins this one tonight. If they do, it will be a low scoring, defensive game. Most books have it at 181.5 now, but SI had it at 182.5 still and i caught a good line there and bought the 1/2.

I like Boston and the under tonight as well. I am sticking with the over in the OKC-Memp game and both unders tomorrow. I think both home defenses step up tomorrow.

Comment

Boston Sucks! Old!

Nice call on that over...I wish I would have gotten it in, in time.

Comment

I don't know if it's because the games aren't as close or what, but each game so far in the 2nd round has ended with the foul- shoot the 3-foul quick again game. Barely any of the games in the first round ended like that, so even if the under is close, it goes over in the last couple minutes. That OKC game last night was actually a tough sweat for awhile. The game started out very low scoring and then they made it to 98 by the half, so I actually doubled my bet over bet for the second half( the line was 99'). The 3rd quarter started out very slow again, like 14 pts in the first 5 mins and they ended up getting 46 by the end of the 3rd. I didn't really like my bet at this point and they scored 69 in the 4th. I am sticking with the under in both of tonights games, but definetly looking to bet off the over at the half, like I did last night in the Miami game. Woodee, I definetly agree with you that it will most likely end up Lakers and Miami. With the Lakers aging this would be the year that that matchup would be most appealing and the biggest moneymaker, which is what it is all about.

Comment

I also think both favorites come back strong tonight.

Comment

Working...
          X