Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Wednesday Bulls/Heat

Where are you guys leaning?

Tough call really but I am going with the Heat and the Under myself.

Under probably the better play of the 2. I got it at 182.

Same total as last game and I think the defensive intensity will step up even more this game. So far the over is 2-0 in the first 2 games of these semi-finals and I can really see an 90-88 type of game tonight.

I hate the Heat but as much as they are getting bashed the +2.5 looks really good to me.

You would think Miami is due to beat the Bulls. They've lost all 4 matchups this year as well as 5 of the last 6, 8 of the last 12 and 9 of the last 13 at Chicago. The Bulls only lost 6 games all year at home (incl. playoffs), and only 3 times since Dec 21st, so it's hard for me to like Miami too much. It was thought that the Heat celebrated a bit too much after beating the Celtics, and if so they better shake it off and start thinking about Chicago. Miami is also just 2-3 on the road in the playoffs so far. I hate to go against you but I think I'm going with Chicago.

Comment

Well, that was the first time I was right in about 5 games!

What about tonight? Mavs-Thunder game 2.

The total is now at 201. They scored 235+ last game so why still so low of a total after having it at 194 last game?

Begging for over action as maybe these 2 teams play some D tonight. The easy, obvious call is the over, but that being sais, why isn't it set at 210 at least.

I am going to let it rise all day and then play the under. No play on the side as Dallas could very well dominate once again. If I had to play it, it would be on the Thunder +6.

Comment

Congratulations woodee! I have been so reluctant to post fearing that it would crush my luck (superstitious). I have actually started a post and then canceled it several times lately. I had won the last 7 games in a row so I knew I was due and of course it happens the first time I post. It never seems to fail.

Comment

yeah, I have that posting fear a lot lately. I thought I would try it to break my bad steak in the NBA. I was hot early and then went cold, so hopefully this gets me going again.

Comment

It looks like the Dal/Okl game 2 opened at 197.5 and has been bet up from there. Funny that they set Game 1 at 194 and then just bump it 3 pts based on the score. Looks like everyone is falling for it. Maybe the public forgets that Nowitski had a career day and him, Durant and 2 bench guys combined for 133 pts. And take away Stojakovic's 1 for 8 and Dallas shot 58.5% from the field. And except for Stojakovic both teams combined to make around 45% of the 3's. The over looks like a sucker bet unless they go to OT.

Comment

Yeah, if it looks too good to be true it usually is. I saw it dropped at most books to 200.

I grabbed it at 201 (-105) at SI.

Call me crazy but I like it a lot since everyone else in the world is on the over!

Comment

Working...
              X