Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Plays

OKC -3.5 over Dallas
    this series is back and forth and logic says take the team that can win SU and the + points but I think OKC wins and covers here.

Boston -118 over Cleveland....I am selling high on Cleveland. They are hot but Boston is playing like they should. Good price on Clay here against a the hot Injuns.

Boston/TB UNDER 5.5 (-120)--NHL...A under has to hit sometime doesn't it? Re-charged goalies tonight and hopefully a low scorer. Last night landed on 6 but there were two 5-3 goals late in the 2nd that killed my under that was looking really good! Ouch--me and my unders...

Bonus left coast special...
    SD +115 over STL too. Padres always play the cards tough epecially at home.

I also like OKC -3.5 but who knows who will show up and play defense?

OKC looks younger and faster. But Dallas is smarter.

OKC laid an egg at home and Durant couldn't hit anything after not missing much at all in Dallas! Go figure.

I'll try the over 196 also.

GL

Comment

Over was easy and the side should have been also. What a horrible choke in a huge playoff game! But I blame the Coach as much as Westbrook and Durant.

Durant and Westbrook were awful at the end in choking this one, but it was obvious that with 4.5 minutes left and up 15, Coach Brooks told them to walk the ball up the court and milk the shot clock.

I've done some coaching myself, and you can't go into a shell that early. Certainly not in the NBA.

OKC clearly scored more often when then pushed it up and forced bad shots when they milked the clock.

Sure, if you don't have a break, you can use some clock, but you gotta get in your offense earlier.

And they kept forcing it to Durant. Get the other guys involved like Dirk did when they took him away last game. They were taking Durant away, but the Thunder kept trying to force it to him. He can't post up like Dirk.

This one is on Brooks! 17-2 to finish the game. Any coach worth his salt should be able to dial something up to prevent that!

Comment

Geez! I didn't watch much as I saw the melt down coming and knew the wager would be toast. Flipped the score on and I see they lose in OT. nice. Dallas is good but the 4th quarter wins playoff games and OKC is still to inexperienced coach and all.

Boston blew their lead too so a 3-0 night went to 1-2 quickly. Cards won late but had their chances to blow the game open. I am going to jump on the Padres once again tonight.

And look at the Bulls + too. Says trap but I do not think Bosh will bail the Heat out again if the Bulls limit Wade and King a-hole.

Comment

That shit makes me sick. 2 for 2 in teams blowing it in the 4th this week. First OKC, now Chicago. Derrick Rose is a piss-poor MVP if he cannot make the big shot or stop turning the ball over (7 TO!). Bulls are a fraud and so are the heat for that matter. Go west-Mavs!!

Just sickening when a +5 dog cannot seal the deal when the lead the game most of the way and then lose the game and cover.

Comment

Working...
          X