X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday NBA/NHL

FADE ME!!

OKC +7

but just realize that it may not be easy. The Thunder will stick around long eonogh to scare you but in the end, the Mavs will find a way to come back and cover the number.

I may throw a couple bucks on it just to help you out bc I know if I don't bet it, it will win.

To be serious I think OKC does cover the number here...I grabbed a +8 on the buy this morning at my other book. Its at +6.5 now. I probably got does have to win one more at least ATS.

Lean on Boston and the OVER. I finally hit an under last night in the NHL!

I also had OKC +6.5. I can't believe they can't score at the end!

Same story. OKC played well enough to win, but they slowed it down at the end again and stopped attacking. Something like a 17-6 run by Dallas to close it out. OKC only had two points in the last 3:19! 6 in the last 5:48!

I swear I could have coached them to a W if I was on the Bench for the last 5 minutes! That Coach should be fired.

If you lose two close games like that, it's the Coach's fault. At least he should be able to do something to help you pull out one of them!

Honestly, if they had no Coach on the sideline for the last 5 minutes of the last two games, they would have won at least one. Street ball would have been better than their half court offense that he made them go into the last two nights. They are better pushing it up and attacking the basket. Even up 4 or whatever. Go down swinging rather than going down turning it over or forcing shots.

Sickening.

Comment

That was carzy once again, and I am glad for taking the points. Brutal caching for sure. Westbrook has to learn to dish it out a little more than shootin 30 times too. Harden was under-used last night and he could have helped them win if hewould have had more shots.

Did you see the last play pf the game, that dunk? They waived it off but I am sure depending on where the number landed, it affected someone's bets on the over or the Mavs -6 +/-. I think it was good, but there was no discussion on it. Nobody cares except for the gamblers!

Comment

Westbrook is everybody's favorite whipping boy but he played brilliantly. However, he still found a way to screw up at the end. The technical and then a couple missed shots and a turnover. But he was playing his heart out the whole game, made a lot of great rushes at the basket and came back and got some clutch rebounds. He also came up with that big rebound near the end but lost it when he got hit by Chandler. No call. Tough one. I'll still take him on my team. Just get him off the point.

Durant had another off game also. And Maynor who I like, had a couple costly turnovers and two 3s that just missed. Harden was great, but they didn't give him the ball at the end!

Those guys will be going crazy having to live with those missed opportunities all year.

Comment

I had Dallas -6 so that last play did affect me. I thought I had miraculously salvaged a push on that bet.....for about 2 seconds anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X