Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does everyone want the upset of the week college contest this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does everyone want the upset of the week college contest this year?

I personally thought this was a fun little contest that Carpet started and asked me to take over.. Just want everyone's opinion, I will do it again unless he wants to take it back over.. JUST LET ME KNOW EITHER WAY... ROLL TIDE!!

RR84:

Sounds good, if you’re willing to make it happen.

Just a few suggestions. If I recall, these rules are somewhat similar to last year.

1) Select only 1 Saturday Dog who is at +3 or greater.
    2) Selection made no later than 1 hour before kickoff of Saturday games. That means pick made by 11:00 am Saturday morning, similar time for posting the weekly college football game.
    3) Dog must win SU.
    4) Spread lines are same as the weekly college football game contest.

Good luck!

laxsfo99

Comment

Correct Laxfo... all these rules will be in place.. I changed them toward bowl season just to give everyone a chance.. Man, there were so many GREAT UPSETS that came out of this contest last year.. As I recall it was myself, dogkatcher and I am not sure who was the third guys name and don't read anything into that.. just poor memory.. But I do remember so many of us picking so many upsets.. IT WAS GREAT...SO I SAY LETS DO THIS.....

Comment

Yes. That was/and is probably one of the best exchanges of info we
        have here.

Comment

Sorry Krichinsky, you know I am a fan of yours and Yes it was krichinsky!!! Look forward to the challenge this year!

Comment

p1) Select only 1 Saturday Dog who is at +3 or greater.

Plus three or better give me break,

Comment

Carpet, do you want to take it back over again.. Like the contest, but you can take it again if you want....

Comment

RR, no offense at all. I was just one of several nipping at your heels.
                Glad to see you back in the mix.

Comment

RR You take it over this year, thanks

Comment

This was a pretty good contest last year and there was a lot of good info provided by the fellas. Will look forward to it again this season.

Good to see you posting again, RR.

Comment

Hey Monroe, I will go nowhere.. I am not a basket or BB kind of guy and am bored.. THis is why so many posts.. love this site and the competition involved.. So many great cappers here like yourself and only joking on some of these posts.. sorry for clogging the site... See you in September my friend and looking forward to your insight!!

Comment

Carpet, Lax, you guys figure out all the details I do like the rule only one per capper and +3 or better or just a straight up win by a dog period.. you guys call./.. As

Comment

Sorry, as I recall this was just for fun and we all got some great insight from all. So you guys make the call on the final rules and I am okay with it either way.. Hey, in my opinion if you pick a dog period that wins you are a winner, but whatever you guys want is okay with me..

Comment

Plus 3 or better sounds ok to me.

Also like the rule of One pick per capper being counted.

The whole concept of this thread is to give us your best dog who you feel has a great chance of winning the game straight up and that dog must be getting 3 points or more.

Comment

Carpet, you started this thread, so be it.. 3 plus and only one (your first) shall count.. Sorry I missed your call the other night.. Will get back in touch asap...

Comment

Working...
                              X