• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama Preview

From Doc's Sports....

HERE

http://www.docsports.com/2011/alabam...-odds-624.html

RR what do you think about this? I am just starting to read it now.

Very good article Woodee, God does Bama look tough, they should mud hole Penn State this year at Happy Valley

Comment

Woodee, thanks for the article..I think the defense will be awesome and one of the best in the nation.. The difference from the national championship year from two years ago is that I knew they were the best defense in the nation. I see the linebackers and secondary as being the best in the nation. I think that they are missing a force up front though.

Offensively, Alabama has one of the best lines in the nation....THIS I KNOW.. THEY DO!! I also think as you may know that they have the best back that they have EVER had in Richardson, He will have a great year. Think about it for a sec.. They used Ingram and Richardson together with a powerful offensive line to wear teams down. How will Richardson do without Ingram? Will Lacy come in and help wear down a team like Richardson did for Ingram? I am not so sure of this.

They lose Julio Jones which is large. He drew double teams and made Maze and Hanks better. Will they be as good without him? Now for the big question, the qb. I just don't think that AJ MAC will be nowhere near as successful as McElroy. I think McElroy was way better than people give him credit for.

Bottom line: We lost Mark Ingram, Greg McElroy, Julio Jones, Marcell Darious.. I just think other than Ingram there will be a significant drop off. I actually saw that Phil Steele had the receiving core as being ninth in the SEC.. WOW!! I don't agree with that but they will miss Julio lots.. I just don't think you lose all of this talent and still come back and win the sec..

My forecast: Alabama will be very good and could be national champs again, but with Arkansas and LSU loaded and trips to Gainsville and Starkville and Auburn I just don't think AJ MAC gets it done... Just my opinion... Bama will lose two to three games.. I am their biggest critic and I hope that I am wrong... If AJ MAC comes through this defense could carry them... Thanks again Woodee!!

Comment

Although I am their biggest critic, I only say they will lose straight up rarely.. If I do you can almost bank that they will. One I know I said that they would and didn't is Florida last year.. The other two I said they would was LSU AND South Carolina. I will go further and say that if I say they will kick the living crap out of someone, YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.. RARELY I SAY THIS but I have no losses in doing so.. My favorites Mich st lasts years bowl game and Florida in the Sec championship game two years ago.. ROLL TIDE MY BW BROTHERS.. THEY ARE GOING TO BE GREAT THIS YEAR!!

Comment

Working...
        X