Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinger's 2011 NFL Prediction

I'm coming out of hybernation.
    Last year I predicted the Packers to win it all, so going for two years in a row.

AFC EAST
    NYJ (Can they get over the hump?)
    NE (W) (Still hitting on all cylinders!)
    MIA (Stagnating)
    BUF (Ummmmm)

AFC NORTH
    PIT (Still here)
    BAL (W) (Still there)
    CIN (Really)
    CLE (What to say)

AFC SOUTH
    HOU (Again, I pick them to win...dissappoint??)
    IND (Not enough horses on def)
    JAK (May pass the Colts)
    TEN (Maybe...)

AFC WEST
    SD (Rivers MVP)
    OAK (McFadden huge year)
    KC (Steps back a litte)
    DEN (Well done)

AFC Champion
    SD over NE

NFC EAST
    PHL (Wow!!)
    DAL (W) (Starts off fast)
    NYG (Struggles)
    WAS (Tough division)

NFC NORTH
    GB (Fun to watch)
    CHI (Trips up)
    DET (Turns the corner)
    MIN (Could be good)

NFC SOUTH
    ATL (Fying high)
    NO (W) (Hard to gauge)
    TB (Speed bump)
    CAR (Luck in the cards)

NFC WEST
    STL (7-9...wins division)
    AZ Reloads
    SF Not yet
    SEA Tanks

NFC Champs
    PHL over ATL

Super Bowl
    SD over PHL

I heard Peter King taking Atl over SD as his Super Bowl pick.

Comment

very nice and fun
      but
      philly is highly overrated. I've been saying Vick will get hit and hit hard and miss at least 2 games this season. They'll blame their lower than expected record on that. The Giants I love but unless they can make something happen with their receivers and stop losing their secondary to injuries they're do for a 9-7 season and the cowboys I loath but they had that spark other teams were missing (see below) when garret took over that makes me a little worried. skins...... So hard division to call and they have hard schedules. Too close to home for me to say you may have it right and I don't want to admit it.

I agree with houston if they remain healthy and depending on the manning situation. He's out game 1 we'll see how much longer.

rams I think go 8-8 or better.

nfc south is tough. TB is underrated atlanta is good but something big was missing in that playoff game they should hope they learn from and saints were missing run game last year now have 3 backs. carolina blows

GB Chicago.... who knows. I think detroit plays the upset tie breaker with them lions winning nearly half their games.

san diego has everything going for it but when don't they? Again always something missing we'll see if it's their year but I'm high on them as well.

I like baltimore to come out under pit's shadow as the leader this year.

jets pats. Going to be head to head throughout. Whoever doesn't win the division will be wildcard and win their first round.

This will be hilarious to look at in december. you'll be spot on and I'll be a fool

Comment

ding....u fumbled

ya buddy coach here to the rescue. afc east is pats to lose, jets will struggle more this yr..afc noth cleveland is gunna finish higher than cin. just bet cin under 5.5 wins for season,afc west my kcity boys gunna be nippin at chargers heals but def ahead of oakland...come on now! afc champion NE over SD..
        nfc..i agree with all your standings but differ in final results....GB over NO
        SUPER BOWL GB OVER NE CAN U SAY REPEAT

AND YOUR BOY COACH RUNS AWAY WITH THE TARGET FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP....lol get at me ding

Comment

Make sure you pick the NFL/College games of the week. See who's football prowess is better. Ding

Comment

Working...
          X