Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the National championship this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the National championship this year?

Hey, I am sure we all have a few selections that could. If I have learned anything in the last two years in the SEC it is that your schedule could hold the key!! Yes you have to have a great team, but schedule and luck don't hurt at all. Take the last two National champs Alabama and Auburn. Both had favorable schedules, meaning the bulk of the games were at home, especially the hard ones.. They both got lucky at some point in the season. Bama should have gotten beat by Tennessee two years ago and would have if not for a blocked field goal at the gun. Auburn done the escaped more times than Houdini last year..

It is easy to look at Phil Steele's forecast and Lyndy's and get an idea who the top 30 teams are going to be this year. Actually picking the national champs as well as the conference champs is way more difficult. I really don't know who will win the national championship this year. I really don't see the sec doing it this year even though I mess with you guys about it. I don't see the schedule favoring any in the Sec like it did both Bama and Auburn the last two years.. In my opinion, South Carolina in the East has it the best and Arkansas in the west. LSU has a favorable sec schedule, but Oregon and at West Virginia knocks them out in my view.

All of this being said I have my opinion of who is really good and the schedule favors that could win it. Still I believe you have to have luck on your side!! Ask Texas when an out of bounds pass with what a sec or two allowed them to play Bama a couple of years ago.. Just something to think about!! Take care my bw brothers, this will be a great year in the sec for me.. No way I do the 18-3 thing again, but will take 60-65%..

RR84
Working...
X