Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday night lock of the week

Take the bears +3 should win outright!

Good Luck I am guessing you found out how long the starters are expected to play?
    Where do you find that info?
    Thanks in advance
    good luck

Comment

www.thesportsnetwork.com has NFL previews (under 'NFL', 'Scoreboard', where they talk about how long guys are supposed to play and who is in/out. Not sure how accurate it is but I do look at it.

Comment

thanks Dragon
        good luck

Comment

Hey, 10-0 Bears.. Guys I think we may seriously need to listen to this guy.. Heck he says he is better in college and likes the sec.. He might be the guy that shuts me up.. Hey, I am a fan.. This guy puts them out there and so far has hit them all at least I think so.. So if he comes and beats my butt in the sec.. I won't be mad at all.. Hell, I want to have a beer with him and pick brains. lol. Go moon

Comment

its early 10-7 bears, they aint playing starters no more

Comment

Hey, they didn't win su but at plus three the Bears were gold.. Nice Job Moon Prophit!! I am a fan!!

Comment

Yes Nice call
                good luck

Comment

woo hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                    www.thesportsnetwork.com has NFL previews (under 'NFL', 'Scoreboard', where they talk about how long guys are supposed to play and who is in/out. Not sure how accurate it is but I do look at it.
                    Actually that's www.sportsnetwork.com

Comment

Wonder if he has the balls to play in the Mock Hilton???? 5 picks a week aint easy??

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
                        Wonder if he has the balls to play in the Mock Hilton???? 5 picks a week aint easy??
                        Yeah...surprised to not see him in there.

Comment

He was asking about it. He'll probably enter, thinking we are easy pickins!

If he doesn't enter I may have to back him and invest in him!

But there are certain edges and info in preseason that don't exist in the regular season.

Comment

Boys, Do you know if Jeff sent out an email to his list yet? I didn't get one, so I don't think so. I expect that would bring in at least 5-10 more players and then we will get some more newcomers in the last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                              Boys, Do you know if Jeff sent out an email to his list yet? I didn't get one, so I don't think so. I expect that would bring in at least 5-10 more players and then we will get some more newcomers in the last few days.
                              Not sure, I'll email him and check.

Comment

Working...
                              X