beatdown #2 finally here monday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beatdown #2 finally here monday night

Well folks the game is finially here! The line has moved to 3 but still take j e t s let's go jets! And this week in college I will be releasing 3 big plays- my Saturday night lock of the week-my goldplay game-and then my information lock. So be ready ya never know when I will strike!

Originally posted by moon profit View Post
    Well folks the game is finially here! The line has moved to 3 but still take j e t s let's go jets! And this week in college I will be releasing 3 big plays- my Saturday night lock of the week-my goldplay game-and then my information lock. So be ready ya never know when I will strike!
    How about joining us in The Mock Hilton contest.........maybe xbigpappa will even lend you the $50 entry fee???

Comment

moon

Money is hard for me to come by right now my mowing buisness is not doin so well. If big daddy wants to front the money that's fine but like ya said its hard to hit every game of 5picks. I'm just really trying to get my handicapping skills out there so maybe someone will recognize me stuck here in tenn not a lot of ways to get publisize that's my dream is being a professional handicapper! I have an uncany way of hitten games. Don't ask me how just know how to do it!

Comment

You nailed it!

Giants outplayed them but couldn't stick it in the end zone. Or maybe I should only say out-gained them.

"Elite" Eli threw two INTs under pressure and off his back foot again. Not good to see for us Giants fans.

Comment

Money is hard for me to come by right now my mowing buisness is not doin so well. If big daddy wants to front the money that's fine but like ya said its hard to hit every game of 5picks. I'm just really trying to get my handicapping skills out there so maybe someone will recognize me stuck here in tenn not a lot of ways to get publisize that's my dream is being a professional handicapper! I have an uncany way of hitten games. Don't ask me how just know how to do it!
          Moon.

Nice calls on the Bears and the Jets.

The big question - When are you planning to go "tout"?

laxsfo99

Comment

moon whats does tout mean?

Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
            Moon.

Nice calls on the Bears and the Jets.

The big question - When are you planning to go "tout"?

laxsfo99
            What does tout mean sir?

Comment

What does tout mean sir?
              Moon:

to solicit business

You previously mentioned "my dream is being a professional handicapper"

No disrespect, just wondering when you are planning to sell your picks. If not, hope you stay on the site and provide your insight as you stated "uncany way of hitten games".

laxsfo99

Comment

What does tout mean sir?
                tout (noun version) = a prognosticator who sells his expertise

Comment

moon

Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
                  Moon:

to solicit business

You previously mentioned "my dream is being a professional handicapper"

No disrespect, just wondering when you are planning to sell your picks. If not, hope you stay on the site and provide your insight as you stated "uncany way of hitten games".

laxsfo99
                  Well sir I wouldlove to make you and others a small profit because that's my last name.I put in110% callme 865-2540467 I'm thinking about thought I would wait I have been taken small wager here or there but not much else baseball don't do!basketball and football that's it.I know you will make money and others if they follow my advice. I've done alright but don't wager myself very often. Rather sell them myself make money that away

Comment

@ Moon: I will be in Tennessee a a few weeks dude

Comment

The NFL and College Games of the week are the right venues 4 u to "showcase" ur skills moon. "IF" you can win either ONE of those contests YOU WILL have INSTANT STREET CREDIT WORLD WIDE, i promise you this. And YOU ONLY need to select ONE game a week in BOTH contests.............wassup?

Comment

Yeah, definitely get into these free contests! Would love to follow your picks and see how good you are week in and out. Nice job so far!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                          The NFL and College Games of the week are the right venues 4 u to "showcase" ur skills moon. "IF" you can win either ONE of those contests YOU WILL have INSTANT STREET CREDIT WORLD WIDE, i promise you this. And YOU ONLY need to select ONE game a week in BOTH contests.............wassup?
                          No shit? Damn, if I would have known that I would have tried harder

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                            No shit? Damn, if I would have known that I would have tried harder
                            Wait...I did win one of them. Where's my damn world-wide street cred?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X