Conner Shaw to start for South Carolina!!! WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner Shaw to start for South Carolina!!! WTF

This was one of my most favorite plays this weekend at least when I thought Garcia was starting and back in the good graces of Spurrier. Apparently Spurrier decided he needed some more punishment for him being the punk he is.. I agree Garcia is a spoiled punk but he clearly gives the Gamecocks their best chance of winning.

Garcia suppose to play the second quarter and then he will decide who has the job from that point. Steve only in my mind needs to go back to the Auburn game last year in Auburn. The Gamecocks were kicking the crap out of Auburn late in the game and he got mad at Garcia, put in Shaw who promptly rewarded that decision with two interceptions which lost Carolina the game.

You can't argue with Spurriers success, but in my opinion either except what you have with Garcia or kick him off the team. Hell they fight more than Ali/Frazier..

I still believe the Gamecocks will win easily but with the uncertainty about Garcia I doubt I make it an SEC PICK...........RR84

Okay my point proven.. First quarter WITH CONNER SHAW: 17-0 EC... The minute Garcia came in the whole thing changed.. 14-0 SC with garcia. So it is 17-14 EC with 5:30 left in the first half.. I say Carolina will be leading at the half and will kick the shit out of them the second half . If Spurrier leaves Garcia in.. or is he on the take..lol

Comment

Lets see Steve, you scored 0 points with Conner Shaw and 49 and counting with Garcia...... Get over it he is your qb and with him you have an outside chance to win the national championship.... Conner Shaw you have 0 chance...

Comment

Working...
      X