Taxman's Week 0 College Plays....Must go 3-0 or next week is free!!! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxman's Week 0 College Plays....Must go 3-0 or next week is free!!! LOL

Sorry, had to that (the next week is free).

Here are my 3 favorite games for Saturday (they're all dogs):
    Middle Tennessee State +17
    I am driving down to see my Boilers. I'm not sold on them this year. Injuries at QB do not help along with the fact that suck as HF (something like not covering their last 7). Purdue will win but I'll take the cupcake to cover.

South Florida +11
    Yep, this is the usual ND early season love! In my opinion, ND is once again over hyped. South FL is a talented team and I can see them keeping this close and MAYBE even a SU W (that would make my day)!

Army +10.5
    Northern Illinois was rolling last year ATS. That's why they appear to be overvalued. NIU has a new coaching staff and couple that with a ball control Army team and I will take the points as this could be a one possession game.

Taxman, hey I think the whole season should be free if you don't go 3-0. lol
    I really don't know much about any of these but so many people are jumping not only on the S. Florida ban wagon not only to cover but to win straight up.. You seem to do quite well with your selections each year so don't let me scare you off but I think I will pass on the SF/ND game. Hope you do well my friend....Take care!! RR84

Comment

I like that S. Florida AND Army Bruh...........throw in Cal for good measure.

Comment

That Army pick was a mega miss! But the 2 other dogs covered easily! Those storms were nasty on the back home. I'm just glad I didn't go ND.

Comment

You got it big guy... Nice job.. I left them all alone... Wish I had got on the boat with you my friend.. I like the fact that a guy like you who has proven time and time again that he is among the elite to pick some like these.. Told a buddy of mine that he should respect your picks.... Not necessarily going with you but most certainly not going against you.. Great Job!!!

Comment

RR thanks for the kind words. I like how we have the most of the country covered with your SEC, Carpet and me in the Big Ten/midwest and Woodie's Big 12...um 10....oh wait 9...

Just post facts and try to find the best value on the board, makes the weekends more enjoyable!

Comment

Working...
            X