MOONS LOCKS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOONS LOCKS???

I never give out what one would say is a lock... I actually don't believe in a lock.. Now I do believe in strong opinions, that being said one can't argue with Moons success. I wish him continued success..

Again you guys know me and I may get out there sometimes but I try and keep it real.. The closest thing I will say is a lock is that very few teams will reach double digits against this Alabama defense.... Kent st. got 7 but if you watched the game Saban didn't ever put the heat on them EVER..... I seriously don't know who the Penn st. qb is but I promise you he will feel the wrath of this defense....

So this is my strong opinion, I don't think Penn st, N.Texas, ole miss, auburn, and the rest on the schedule beside Arkansas, LSU, MISS ST. score 75 points combined....There is only three teams that have a shot of beating Bama... Arkansas, LSU, and Miss st.. I am not so sure now they will... MAN THIS DEFENSE IS REALLY GOOD... I MEAN WOW!!!

They actually in my opinion played tag football today..I honestly feel sorry for Penn St.. Man they are going to turn the heat up high!!!

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
    There is only three teams that have a shot of beating Bama... Arkansas, LSU, and Miss st.. [/B]
    You forgot the most important team that can beat bama and that is bama itself

Comment

Working...
    X