Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boone Moone
    replied
    I agree Widestrides......Sanchez is in the same mold as Matt Ryan, and Joe Flacco......They'll never win the big one but usually have one good game out of every five, and manage to hold their ground.........That's about it.....In a nutshell, they suck.

Leave a comment:

• daddyd
    replied
    What the heck some bad passes but Id sign him as a running back any day.

Leave a comment:

• resteasy
    replied
    good job those who called denver.
    I had the jets on a couple but also had the under. Still down a little going into the weekend now. Always a bummer.
    Maybe I should take another look at dinger's system picks.

Leave a comment:

• dragon1952
    replied
    Denver hadn't done shit offensively. I think Rex thought he didn't have to do much defensively to hold them. Tebow magic again.

Leave a comment:

• widestrides
    replied
    If Rex had Orton as a back-up to Sanchez, I think he would have put him in! But Brunnel is 41 so he has to stick with Sanchez. He is never going to win a Super Bowl with Sanchez. He has to be able to see that now. How long will he go with him?

Jets D just let the Broncos walk down the field. Prevent? Or they were just gassed.

Leave a comment:

• Dinger
    replied
    I didn't even believe my own pick of the Broncos...but they covered and won s/u.

For the record I had the Raiders also last week.

Here is another head scratcher is my system has the Dolphins -9. 7.5 difference then Vegas and my pick of the week. The system calculates the Bills as a fraud. Also factor back to back home versus back to back road games.

Leave a comment:

• dragon1952
    replied
    Despite everything, I thought it was a quite entertaining game. I put 2 units down on Denver +3.5 sometime in the 3rd Q so turned out OK despite not hitting 33 pts.
    Last edited by dragon1952; 11-17-2011, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Taxman
    replied
    I'm still shaking my head!

Sanchez gives up a TD and the Jets blitz an option QB run! Talk about panic, they had their pants pulled down on that one. Guess what, now they lose the tie breaker to the Broncos! At least Rex will have a few extra days to chirp how great his team is, I mean should be!

J E T S Fraud fraud fraud fraud!!!

Leave a comment:

• Krichinsky
    replied
    Hard to describe this one.

Leave a comment:

• Krichinsky
    replied
    Dragon you are the Thursday man !
    Woodee gets the props as well !
    Dinger no need to shake !

From now on I'm going to post how bad Thursday games are.

Leave a comment:

• Dinger
    replied
    My system has the Broncos favored by -.5 a point. Yeah I know sounds off. I number crunch the previous 14 games and weighted towards the most recent games. Points; yardage; turnovers; and strength of schedule are just a few items I put in my formula. I adjust for home team (back to back home or away games) and distance traveled and from there I come up with my own number.

Spits out Broncos -.5 point (7 point difference) and a 3*** pick for the week and one of my mock Hilton picks. (Still shaking my head on this one),

Leave a comment:

• resteasy
    replied
    I've seen it at O/U 13

last week 2 completions. weeks prior? 10, 18, 13 oak, det, miami
    so no idea. If they get down then he'll have to throw. Maybe be checking to his TE a lot which counts as completions.
    I don't like it.

Leave a comment:

• hart attack
    replied
    Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
    I think the JEts smash them tonight but hate playing favs on thursday night games.

A couple props i see...

Tebow rushing TD "yes" at +125

Tebow pass completions UNDER 10.5 (-120)...Fox is not shy saying they don't like to pass. Under may be a good bet?
    Legends has it at 11.5 & I thought it was at 12.5 earlier

Leave a comment:

• Carpet
    replied
    TaxMan, you amaze me with the kind of data you have thanks for sharing valuable data with us

Leave a comment:

• Taxman
    replied
    Based upon my data, it appears that as of today, there have been 31 Thursday night football games.

Road team is 12-19 SU

FWIW, road favorites are 6-3 SU, 5-4 ATS:
    Date Non-Sun Team Opponent Point Spread Team Score Opponent Score S/U Record ATS Record O/U Line Total Points O/U
    11/22/07 Thurs. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ATLANTA -14 31 13 W W 42.5 44 O
    12/10/09 Thurs. PITTSBURGH STEELERS CLEVELAND -9.5 6 13 L L 34 19 U
    12/20/07 Thurs. PITTSBURGH STEELERS ST. LOUIS -8 41 24 W W 43 65 O
    12/18/08 Thurs. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS JACKSONVILLE -6 31 24 W W 44 55 O
    11/26/09 Thurs. NEW YORK GIANTS DENVER -4.5 6 26 L L 43.5 32 U
    12/17/09 Thurs. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS JACKSONVILLE -3.5 35 31 W W 43 66 O
    12/03/09 Thurs. NEW YORK JETS BUFFALO -3.5 19 13 W W 37 32 U
    12/09/10 Thurs. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS TENNESSEE -3 30 28 W L 44 58 O
    12/13/07 Thurs. DENVER BRONCOS HOUSTON -2.5 13 31 L L 47.5 44 U

Leave a comment:

Working...
X