Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR'S FINAL SEC PRE SEASON PREDICTIONS

EAST:

Florida- I think they have the coach they need and one if not he best defenses in the nation.
    SC- I wanted to put Georgia here but I think the loss of Crowell will hurt them big time..
    GEORGIA/TENN/VANDY- no particular order yet.. So I say three way tie for fourth.. Vandy will surprise you with a great running game and easy schedule..look out..
    Missouri- I get they have in what most people think is a cakewalk SEC schedule. What they will realize.. There is no such thing..
    Kentucky- Man what a difference a couple of years make.. They will suck..

My darkhorse- Tennessee ( I think that they have one of the best QB's in the SEC. They can't to seem to stay out of trouble though. Lost their best receiver to suspension just this week. Still with Lathers back on defense you will not won't to go to Rocky Top this year..

WEST:

Arkansas: I know I was high on them last year and they were very good. This year they break through with a prolific offense and good defense and great schedule..
    LSU: Big losses in the secondary but still maybe the best defense in the SEC.
    ALABAMA: Last year the best defense in the nation. They won't even be the best defense in the SEC this year. Schedule too tough and too many losses to the NFL..
    Miss st.: Lots of talent returning and great home schedule
    Texas A&M: New kid on the block does fifth
    Ole Miss : Last year they were last.. They move up a notch.
    Auburn: Not a bad schedule.. They will suck either way!!

My darkhorse- Arkansas because nobody expects them to actually do it but if you look at the schedule.. If they get by Bama which I feel they will handily free ride until late in the Season against SC. They will in my opinion play LSU for the SEC West in Little Rock.. I think they win..

SEC Championship.. Arkansas/Florida

SEC player of the year: Cobi Hamilton Arkansas

Georgia will take the East ..

Comment

Good Stuff, RR! Thanks.

What do you think about the opening game of the season, SC at Vandy. SC favored by 6.5.

Public all over SC and line rose from 4. Does Vandy's running game have enough to stay within the number. I think SC wins, but may be a close game. Thoughts?

Comment

ShawNee922

I certainly can't argue with Georgia winning the East. They are very talented but in my opinion the Gator defense and just enough offense will be enough to win it for Florida. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if Georgia took it though. I think SC will be good again this year but the schedule is brutal. Overall this will be a much better Eastern division than last years.

Woodee,

I think the public will be all over SC. I think believe it or not that Vandy has a slight chance for the upset. I do think that they get under the number either way. Playing at Vandy at night is no bargain and win or lose, this will be a much better Vandy team this year.

Good luck to the both of you!!

Comment

Working...
        X