Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan number 8 in the nation.. Now that's messed up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan number 8 in the nation.. Now that's messed up...

Darnard Robinson needs to hope he even is consideration for big ten player of the year.. News flash.. He sucked and Alabama is not as good as advertised tonight..This is an below average Bama team and yet they blew their socks off. Wow The big ten just needs to never ever play the SEC again and save us all some shame.. My god they suck as bad as my picks did.

I told you coming in Red raider that Michigan is vastly over rated. There is no Big 10 team that can keep up with the depth and speed of the top SEC teams.

Now that being said if you are interested in the Big 10, I can give you a couple teams that you should place on your radar screen this year.

Ohio State: New Head Coach, bowl ban this year and they are stacked to the nines with deep talent.

Michigan State: The Spartans may have the best running back in the nation. Once they fix the turn over problem this team will be solid.

Nebraska: Solid at the QB position, they always play well at home. They will struggle vs fast offensive teams on the road.

Illinois: New Head Coach that makes 5 hour energy look like 5 minutes. Solid Defense. I look for this defense to be ranked in the top 10 this year. A lot of unknowns but great promise this teams shows. They are stacked.

Northwestern: Can the wild cats ever find a way to play defense for 60 minutes?

Michigan: The beat down bama placed on them has most people second guessing. This team is one dimensional stop Robinson you stop Michigan.

Comment

Michigan at #8

I'm a long-time Michigan supporter and I always want them to do well. I must say though, it scares me when they play even lowly Notre Dame early in the season. Who had the bright idea that they could hang with a team like Bama? Scheduling this game had to be strictly for the money. There's no way in hell Michigan is ready to beat a team of that caliber- especially early in the season. Brady Hoke is doing a great job and is recruiting very well. Brighter days are certainly ahead. Keep your head up Denard- "how soon they forget."

Comment

Michigan vs SEC is 20 - 5 - 1. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
        X