Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy Week 1

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to go with who I think will win this one and cover the spread.

NY GMEN -3 -135 bought that 1/2 cause you never know.
    Gmen team total over 24

Also got a teaser
    Gmen +3, over 37.5

Good luck folks.
    I'll post some other games I like and got a small amount on today or tomorrow.

Like that teaser. But all teasers sound good going in! :-)

Although that half point on the 37.5 could be trouble if the weather and defenses keep the scoring down.

GL

Comment

How did you guys decide to pick your Hilton games? One pick each or 5 each with weighting?

Hope you guys will share your final entry after you make it on Saturday.

I guess we will see all your Mock Hilton 5 picks here and that will also clue us in on all your picks.

GL!

Comment

haha it may be a clue.
        weighted system with 3 picks each.

Yeah, teasers are extremely tempting. What a proper name.
        I kept the 1/2 on the total because I think it goes over 40.

Comment

This match-up has been high scoring as a rule in recent history. The last 10 totals have been (NY Giants @ home = *)
          45*, 71, 53*, 76, 64, 55*, 49*, 28, 80, 51*

These are in order from most recent (2011) to least recent (2008)

Comment

no, no and nope.
            That's why it wasn't near my pick for mock hilton or gow. Giants have that ability to let down. Especially against other nfc east teams. Dropped balls and missed coverages etc etc etc
            Oh well. I have some picked for sunday I'll post them up on saturday I suppose.

Comment

Cruz had a brutal game, and Wilson's fumble didn't help either.

Comment

well, crappy first game. Oh well.
                Sunday
                KC +2.5
                Carolina -1
                Seattle -2.5
                New England -4.5
                Jags/Vikes o38
                Bills +3
                philly tt o26

I jumped on this one early august not sure if I'd take the 13 now.
                houston -7
                Last edited by resteasy; 09-08-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

like 1st half
                  washington tt o10
                  philly tt o14

Comment

4-6 on the day.

what the heck,
                    denver/pitt over 45

Comment

MONDAY NIGHT!!

Game #1
                      In the preseason the Ravens showed off a no huddle offense that seemed to fit Flacco and the team. I believe they'll continue the no huddle and score enough to push this over.
                      I don't like the 7 points they are getting now. This type of divisional matchup could be decided by a single score. Not necessarily meaning a game winning drive but difference of 7 or less.

Over 41.5

Game #2
                      Playing at the black hole is not easy. The fans are literally nuts and how could they not be watching the slow degeneration of Al Davis and his draft antics. That era is over but recovery will take some time. Palmer is not the savior only the QB regent. He'll manage well until a proper fit is found.
                      But he's missing some tools with receivers injured and slowly making their way back. They will need to unleash the cracken that is McFadden and hope he doesn't reinjure himself (as seems to happen with him).

Meanwhile, the chargers have taken the win 7 of the last 8 times in oakland. They have a more competent field manager in Rivers but suffer at RB with matthews out. Their receiving core is less dimensional without Brown but Floyd will do well, Royal is ok and meachem is mediocre enough. If nothing downfield there is the ever reliable Gates.
                      Chuck Pagano could have this defense (and should) playing better than last season and I see them edging out the raiders tonight.

Chargers +1

Teaser
                      Balt -2.5, Over 35, (chargers/oak) over 40

Comment

Ravens seemed to handle Cinci last year, but Harbaugh can be conservative. That's why I like them going to the no-huddle.

Like that Teaser - at least the first two parts. Worried about a low scoring game in Oakland. What have they done in the past there.

Did Pagano get fired from his HC gig in Indy already?! :-) Who's the DC in SD?

Comment

Chargers missing Vincent Jackson but Gates, Royal, Meachum and Floyd are a good group.

Comment

Adding
                            Since 2001, the last 11 games @ oakland the chargers have scored 23 or greater points. That's 11 in a row. Let's see that trend continue tonight.

Chargers tt o23

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                              Ravens seemed to handle Cinci last year, but Harbaugh can be conservative. That's why I like them going to the no-huddle.

Like that Teaser - at least the first two parts. Worried about a low scoring game in Oakland. What have they done in the past there.

Did Pagano get fired from his HC gig in Indy already?! :-) Who's the DC in SD?
                              haha sorry man it's JOHN Pagano. Saw pagano immediately thought of chuck.
                              I'm actually less worried about low scoring in oakland game than the ravens game. In those 11 @oakland games only 1 went under 40 total points.

Comment

Working...
                              X