Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDERS SEC PICKS FOR 9/8/12

Well let's give it another shot:

Miss st -3 ( If you get it at 3.5 I would buy down to 3) Auburn is going to have to prove to me that the loss of Dyer didn't hurt them before I go with them.

Last week a dismal 2-3 40%
    YTD 2-3 40%

Sorry this is so late but I was debating to do it or not. More picks in 30 minutes.

Auburn/miss st under 47

Comment

What about Missoo and Texas A&M in their first SEC games. Both at Home. Both win? Or get shoved around by the new bully on the street?

GL

Comment

NW +3 (Vandy just not the same on the road)
        ARKANSAS -30.5 (Hogs tune up for Bama)
        W. KENTUCKY +39.5 (Bama historically not a good home fav. historically and this is a sandwich game)
        FLORIDA +1 (Their defense is still one of the best in the SEC)
        MISSOURI +2.5 (Georgia has a young offensive line and no proven rb with the loss of Crowell)

Comment

Adding:

KENT ST +7
          Washington +24
          So far:

Miss st -3
          Aub/Miss st under 47
          Florida +1
          W. Kentucky +39.5
          Mizzou +2.5
          N.W. +3
          Arkansas -30.5
          Kent st +7
          Wash +24 (Widestrides said it with such conviction I had to)

Good luck to everyone!!

Comment

[QUOTE=widestrides;181600]What about Missoo and Texas A&M in their first SEC games. Both at Home. Both win? Or get shoved around by the new bully on the street?

GL[/QUOTE

Well they both lost so and this is such a shame.. I always hoped that someone could compete with the SEC.. Not today and it really wasn't ever close.. Texas AM and Mizzou will eventually compete but the rest ot the leagues are so far behind it is sad..

Comment

Arkansas made the SEC look mortal, getting dumped by UL Monroe. And Vandy losing to Northwestern.

QB Aaron Murray looks good for Georgia, but Missoo just self-destructed.

I got thumped by LSU in Death Valley with my Washington pick. I thought the Huskies were better than that.

UCLA and Oregon State take out two Big Ten "powers." USC survives Syracuse.

On to the NFL.

GL

Comment

Both Big 12 teams ran out of steam ... It takes stamina to win in the SEC ....

Face it bruh ... Georgia is for real.... Too much speed down in Athens for the rest of the Eastern clan..

Comment

Working...
                X