No announcement yet.

Mock Hilton Standings thru week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. I had the saints ml in a couple parlays and they ruined an otherwise good day! Cannot predict that stuff!!

Comment

With all of these Thursday games this year, I really dislike the rule stating you have to post ALL 5 picks to play the Thursday game. Its a real disincentive/disadvantage to play Thursday night (1 game vs. 4 games).

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
        With all of these Thursday games this year, I really dislike the rule stating you have to post ALL 5 picks to play the Thursday game. Its a real disincentive/disadvantage to play Thursday night (1 game vs. 4 games).
        The real Hilton works the same way though. That's obviously the disadvantage of playing a Thursday game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
          I understand Black Cat, I'm sticking to the Real Hilton rules as close as possible.

Comment

Yeah, it does stink, but if the real Hilton does it that way, thats probably the way it should be. Plus it would be tougher for the scorers as well to try to keep track of the posts/times etc.
            I rarely play a thursday game because of this myself unless I see something I really like as in this week, but we'll see...

Comment

I see the thursday games this year as bye weeks for those teams.
              Likely won't play any Unless I loved several lines so much I knew my mind wouldn't change AND there weren't any ?'s for those teams. Even then I'd be shaky on it but may play one in that instance.

So yeah, likely not playing thursday games.

Good job this week to those over 500. Tough tough week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                Yeah, what is it with these lines? Some books will post -9 or -9.5 and others will have -7.5 . And they do it at -1 and -2.5 also. I think some books are trying to avoid the teaser plays. A -9 or -9.5 prevents a 6 point teaser from going below 3 and a -1 prevents a 6 point teaser play over 7.
                Yeah, I see 5dimes pulling that crap. Example: ravens +1 BUT +110. They're not giving the tease on the -110 line only on the line they are showing.

Comment

Working...
                X