X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Week 3

Widestrides NFL Picks Week 3
    5-10 last week on posted plays.
    20-23 for the season on posted plays. (46.5%)
    8-7 Mock Hilton (53.3%)
    18-12 Carib Contest (60%) 30th Place (Top 20 get paid)
    1-2 BW GOW Contest

Pats/Bills over 48.5. New England has trouble on D again. They couldn't stay with any of the Ravens WRs. But Brady is unstoppable given time. This should be a track meet.

Lions/Vikings over 48.5. Both Os much better than the opposing Ds. Inside the Dome and on a fast track should get it over. Lots of Playmakers on both sides: Peterson, Harvin, Stafford, Megatron.

Panthers/Falcons over 48.5. Falcons rolling and Panthers D is suspect. Let's see if Cam can get untracked.

Niners -4 at the Jets. Jets were damn lucky to win and Sanchez is not very accurate or confident these days. Revis is out for the season. Niners stayed in Ohio to avoid another West Coast to East Coast trip and should be more focused this week after getting upset by the Vikings.

Rams +3 vs Seahawks. Rams will also play hard each game for Jeff Fisher, but they are not trustworthy away from home. I'm banking on a bit of a hangover and travel fatigue by Seattle after their miracle win over GB.

Rams/Seahawks under 39. Both Ds much better than the Os and two conservative coaches with young QBs.

Fins/Cards under 40.5. Same thing. Both Ds much better than the Os and two conservative coaches with young QBs Miami's O is going nowhere against Cards D.

Cardinals -4.5 vs Dolphins. I'm riding the Cards until they let me down. Miami is plucky and has a decent D, but they are conservative on O with the rookie QB.

Broncos -6.5 vs Raiders. Peyton could still win that Division and should score easily vs a leaky Raider D. I thought the Denver D was better than they have been playing, but they should be able to handle Carson Palmer.

Bengals -2.5 at Jags. This seems too easy and everyone is on the Bengals, so I'm worried about another trap game like the Niners last week. But I'm leaning on the Benglas good D and a maturing and improving Andy Dalton.

Packers -7. (Bought a half point.) Packers at home sweet home should take out their frustrations on the reeling Saints.

Packers/Saints over 53. Lotta points but Saints D is horrible, and Brees can score on anyone. GB's O at home vs Saints pathetic D will be just what the Pack need to get going. And Brees will get his. Packers D not THAT good. Brees is not Russell Wilson.

Buccaneers -2 vs Redskins. Tampa will play hard every week. They held Cowboys offense to 16 points in Dallas. I'm banking on them having similar success against the Skins and a similar plan vs RGIII like they did against Cam Newton in Week 1. Skins D is not as good as I thought - they lost two stars for the season.

Giants +2 at the Eagles. Vick is Vick and will get hurt and make mistakes. If Giants get some healthy CBs, and better OL play, they will be tough to beat.

Bears/Cowboys under 41.5. Bears D is solid and will hammer that weak Cowboy line and swarm Romo. But Cowboys D will also overwhelm the Bears bad OL. Cowboys OL is makeshift. Bears line even worse. Bears lead the league in sacks. Which QB will force it and make the mistakes? Both are capable of meltdowns. Cutler may get demolished by DeMarcus Ware. And Romo by Peppers.

Add:

Bengals/Jags under 44.5

Comment

With you on some of them. Best of luck man!
      and of course, Let's Go GIANTS!!!!

Comment

I have yet to wager on one NFL game this year but you are my horse if you never win a race... Bottom line, you know your shit..Good luck big guy..

Comment

9-5 this afternoon with Giants +2 in the snoozer tonight. And Bears/Cowboys under 41.5 Monday night.

Comment

9-5-1 with the Giants push, but Hilton Contest gave us Giants +2.5 so a silver lining to a disappointing evening for this Giants fan. That was not PI on Barden. Eagle DB totally wrapped him up first. How do you NOT call that? At least it should have been off-setting PIs or no call.

Bears/Cowboys under 41.5 still to go Monday night.

Comment

Adding over 5.5 total sacks.

Bears Defense leads the league in sacks. And their OL must be one of the worst at allowing sacks and here comes Demarcus Ware

Cowboys' OL not much better and here come Julius Peppers.

Two mobile QBs though who would rather throw it up for grabs than take a sack.

Should be fun!

Comment

The Bears do not play well on the road, while they might be a better team here they never show it on the road.

Forte of the Bears should play tonight and this is important as the Bears try to get the running game back into play. The Bears are a run team and this is a critical part of the offensive scheme. If they can run the ball creating decent short third down conversions opportunities then this will be a close game.

Comment

Bears D was TOO good for my under. I was afraid of defensive and special teams scores and that's what sent it over.

Comment

2Widestrides I was on the under too, at the 4 minute mark of the 2nd quarter it was still scoreless and then 17 quick points, 2 pick sixes by romo did the under in. Romo never wore black so I can t understand why he kept throwing it to black uniforms.

good luck next week
                    good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X