No announcement yet.

NFL lines discussion- Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is so scary-nice in favor of the Steelers. KC hasn't even held a lead this year, they have 29 TO's...10 more than anyone else.....Pittsburgh hasn't lost on Monday Night Football at home in 20 yrs (14-0) Big Ben is 4-0 with a 109.3 QB rating on MNF at home, the Steelers have only given up 15 total 2nd H pts over their 3 game winning streak.
    A few props I like,
    Steelers PK -150 1st Q - KC has been outscored 61-6 in the 1st Q this year.
    Will KC ever have the lead" NO -125 - It would be the 1st time this year

Comment

I grabbed +14 at bovada before kickoff.
      Worth a shot. I have to win one of these kind of games shortly where the whole world is on one side.

Comment

lol....well I'm down $100 already

Comment

somebody on the Steelers has to catch the ball besides Heath Miller.
          Took Steelers -5.5 in-game.......come on guys.....I need to get my money back on those
          ugly 1st Q bets! :^ )
          Last edited by dragon1952; 11-12-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Big Ben was the 4th QB this week to get knocked out. All chances for a cover went with him leaving the game. With 4:18 left Pittsburgh will continue to go 3 and out and punt and rely on their defense.

Comment

Well I guess Todd Haley showed exactly why he was fired as the Kansas City OC. Even before Ben got knocked out and as long as Leftwich has been with the team you'd think they would have a little more respect for his abilities tahn to just hand the ball of every down.
              Last edited by dragon1952; 11-12-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X