Northwestern Wildcats +7 (-110)

Comment

Will post the 3 leaders at 10:00 CST

Comment

Masked Prognosticator: Utah St
          Russ B: Oklahoma
          WhatNot: USC

Comment

Ok, BigPappa, The rule says all contenders in bold print must email their pick to you. I am guessing this rule was installed to protect the leaders with their picks and to not give anyone an advantage. I am not saying Whatnot did it on purpose, but he was the only one who hadn't emailed his pick in and went the same way as 2 people below him. I wouldn't blame him. So, I as one of the contenders was not protected and possibly taken advantage of. It is hard to catch someone if they can just copy your pick. So, maybe you need to adjust who you consider the contenders.

Comment

wisconsin5473: Relax, Whatnot emailed me his pick on Fri Nov 16th, at 11:40pm, well before u posted USC. The "system" is fine bruh, just concentrate on picking winners and let me handle this.

Whatnot's pick for 11/16
              Date: 11/16/2012 11:40:39 P.M. Central Standard Time
              Reply To:
              To: [email protected], [email protected]
              CC:
              BCC:
              Sent on:

USC -3.5

Comment

What Not: Quit copying those winning picks. UCLA 38 – Lame Kiffen 28. LOL.

X, as usual you run a hell’ve a contest that cannot be matched by anyone in the entire universe. Your natural talents are being wasted here. You’re a definite natural with Simon, Demi, Britney and LA on the XFactor.

Quoting the BettorsWorld Weekly marquee matchups “there's only one way to look UCLA +4.” RIGHT ON.

All - just take a breather – life goes on!

Comment

Yeah, you are both right. It would be silly to ask for it to be fair. I guess just Masked Prognasticator should email his pick in this week.

Comment

Working...
                  X