Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point do you realize that you are on the wrong side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what point do you realize that you are on the wrong side?

Everybody has their own signals.. Mine was the minute that WhatNot picked after I had picked. He chose smu after I picked Fresno.... That was signal one and after my book raised the line to 13.5 I figured the way to go was to take the 14 on a buy.. Damn glad I did..now if it will go over the 63 I will be extremely happy!

I knew I was on the wrong side within 5 minutes of this game

Comment

When the side I picked is down by 3 touchdowns somewhere in the second quarter. They never seem to come back. I don't mind losing a play, but when it blows up in my face (like SF and the Giants this weekend) it really makes me go back to the drawing board.

On the other hand, if the side I PICKED is up by only 3 touchdowns, its not Miller Time until the final gun, either. Especially in the NFL.
      Last edited by Masked Prognosticator; 12-25-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

for me it is usually when I hit "confirm wager"

Comment

When I check the Service Forum and see Root is on the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
            for me it is usually when I hit "confirm wager"
            Is there a reliable site on line to go through and is it hard to fund it? I just ask because Hart attack says about pushing confirm wager. FYI ... I may win tonight but I think I am on the wrong side with W. kent.. Hope I am wrong.

Comment

SportsInterAction has proven to be okay in my book. Based out of Canada. Allows debit card for immediate transaction. Hey RR, I'm not sure if they have a referral program, but if they do, and you use them, tell em Oldluds sent ya

Comment

Will do Oldluds and thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                X