LSU/CLEMSON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU/CLEMSON

If not by contest rules I was forced to PICK EARLY and take LSU would I. I emailed Bret one of our best cappers and said I am not sold on my LSU pick and I think Clemson can easily beat them.. NEWS FLASH.. THEY WILL HANDILY. The LSU that we are all used to does not exist and they will get the living shit kicked out of them.

As I give you an NFL pick which I no nothing about and lose for you, I give you something I do know about and I WIN FOR YOU!!

BANK THIS
    BANK THIS
    BANK THIS..

TAKE CARE MY BS BROTHERS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

TO SAVE TIME I WOULD GIVE THIS TEN FORSHIZZLES..LOL

oops should have been KNOW ABOUT.. LOL

didn't proof read it..lol

Comment

To be more clear LSU is not really that good..

Comment

I am rolling the dice and playing for the over 59 also.. I will either be one happy fucker or I will shut up...

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
          I am rolling the dice and playing for the over 59 also.. I will either be one happy fucker or I will shut up...
          I think Clemson will lay 35 plus on them.. Just me... My last post tonight and Happy New Year!!

Comment

IF LSU beats Clemson by 6 or more I will NEVER MAKE A POST ON THIS SITE AGAIN.. Yes I probably will but won't have to tonight because Clemson will fuck them up..

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              IF LSU beats Clemson by 6 or more I will NEVER MAKE A POST ON THIS SITE AGAIN.. Yes I probably will but won't have to tonight because Clemson will fuck them up..
              You can't do that Red. Losing and leaving is not allowed.

You are a passionate caper to the 11th degree I respect that in you. The energy and passion in your picks are shared by you to us and I for one appreciate them.

Win or Lose don't you go any where Red

Comment

CHA CHING!!!! Dude no way was I leaving.. No way was LSU going to win.. Now let us see how it will all play out tomorrow.. I like my odds..

Comment

Great call on Clemson! I made a little on a 7 pt teaser with Clemson +13.5/UN 65.5 but gave some up with Clem missing 12.5 2nd H pts by 1/2 pt.

Comment

I may not know much but now we are getting into my territory.. I told Bret that the SEC west is not as good as in the past and further the SEC may not win a spread past Vandy which I loved.. I guess we will see but I think we are going to have one fucking hell of a day tomorrow... I love this shit..

Comment

Working...
                    X