Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Season number one..... HOLY SHIT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Season number one..... HOLY SHIT....

USC got the number one ranking as far as pre season polls go. I for one never once believed it but everyone kept ranting on and on about them. Well it is obvious.. They are just bad. My thing is Lane Kiffan was suppose to be the savior of Tennessee football yet I think he set them back years..

Honestly, I realize the SEC is down this year yet we get a bunch of Jack asses thinking a weak team with a good QB will win it all. Let us all think about it.. Pac Ten... If this is your best team never EVER play football again.. FOR IT IS EMBARRASSING. I MEAN REALLY!!

I MEAN HOLY SHIT..

Further.. The Vandy team that played today would beat your ass SO BAD..

Comment

USC needs more of a 'kick-ass' Harbaugh type coach. Kiffin is too soft for that bunch.

Comment

Honestly I really don't know Dragon but where ever Kiffin goes so does the penalties.. He is total horseshit to me and I for one can't imagine why the foolish owners keep paying him the dinero..AMAZING.. HE SUX...

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
          Honestly I really don't know Dragon but where ever Kiffin goes so does the penalties.. He is total horseshit to me and I for one can't imagine why the foolish owners keep paying him the dinero..AMAZING.. HE SUX...
          Agree 110% Lane Kiffin's uncanny ability to continually land prime head coaching gigs mystifies me. He's also a scoundrel.

Comment

Working...
          X