SEC MELTDOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC MELTDOWN

I personally don't give a rip about winning this contest meaning the College bowl contest... but now we are fixing to get into my territory and everyone of the SEC teams will lose the spread other than Vandy which is what I told Bret VIA email earlier today... I don't care who you guys pick.. I am pretty good at the SEC yet anything can happen but I am anti SEC all the way.. Don't get me wrong.I love them. We are not that good this year..

I absolutely know Alabama will get their ass kicked but am hoping I am wrong.. But I am not..The big Ten will fuck the sec up tomorrow....

Roll Tide.....

I love the fact that these guys who don't know me pick all SEC teams after this post.. No offense.... You will get schooled tomorrow and I hope you refer to this post in my saying either. 1) You don't like me
    2)You don't know what the fuck your doing?
    3) You didn't read this post.
    4)You're just stupid
    5) you perhaps think my being always over 53% which wins you money is a fluke..I refer you to number 4.

6) you're better than me and that could be true but are you not taking knowing my past a serious chance?
    7) I just don't care..LOL
    8) We are going to win a ton of money tomorrow yet I bet many a fool will pick.. SC,GEORGIA, MISS. ST...Simply not going to happen.. This is 832 central time yet a bunch of idiot assholes will pick these and I love it.. I love you guys..

Comment

I will take option # 2

You asked to pick a choice.
      Last edited by Carpet; 12-31-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        I will take option # 2

You asked to pick a choice.
        Na Carpet.. You are doing pretty well and if anybody could dfunk this it would be you.. Take care brother..

Comment

Carpet, I am right tomorrow... If you ever once in your life trusted me do it tomorrow.. I like you buddy..

Comment

well to be honest I aint quite sure of the games you are landing on and the spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
              well to be honest I aint quite sure of the games you are landing on and the spread.
              With all do respect that puts you into number 4.. I can't do anything else for you. buddy..

Comment

You can prove me wrong if I am wrong.. which I am not..

Comment

What games are you on with the spread?

Comment

Carpet
                    Hey Bret,

I pride myself on being pretty good at the SEC and I really think past Vandy (meaning they will win)(the SEC) they may not win a spread.. Understand my pre-New Years Eve celebration has started early but I think this will be one hell of an embarrassing bowl season for the SEC..

I am not trying at all to sway you and my picks tomorrow will all be against SEC teams. I just don't think we are as good as we have been in the past..

Take care!!

Now this was a personal earlier email which I am sharing and I don't ordinarily do. This was my true feelings earlier today in a post to Bretl... I am not against you Carpet but your crazy to go against me.. But do what you will.

So be it...

This is loss number one past Vandy and Carpet ..... I am VERY VERY VERY GOOD at the SEC and for why in one second you would challenge me is not what I thought you would do.. Just trust me big guy... Did not Clemson just beat LSU.... Dude.. I have been wrong multiple not this time... Take care buddy...

Comment

I am saying it again.. Other than Vandy the SEC will not win a game nor a spread.. now you can doubt this or refer to my earlier email to Bret or do what you will but I AM RIGHT ..... Yet us keep count.. Past Vandy the SEC is 0-1... Which makes me 1-0...

Do what you will..

What a great year we have up among us....

Take care BROTHERS!!!

Comment

To be clear.. I meant they will not win a spread past Vandy... I loved Vandy but the rest of the SEC is going to be really fucking ugly..

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                          I love the fact that these guys who don't know me pick all SEC teams after this post.. No offense.... You will get schooled tomorrow and I hope you refer to this post in my saying either. 1) You don't like me
                          3) You didn't read this post.
                          4)You're just stupid
                          5) you perhaps think my being always over 53% which wins you money is a fluke..I refer you to number 4.

6) you're better than me and that could be true but are you not taking knowing my past a serious chance?
                          7) I just don't care..LOL
                          8) We are going to win a ton of money tomorrow yet I bet many a fool will pick.. SC,GEORGIA, MISS. ST...Simply not going to happen.. This is 832 central time yet a bunch of idiot assholes will pick these and I love it.. I love you guys..
                          I am sorry if this post offended anyone.... Bottom line I am going to win a shit load of money tomorrow wagering on the big ten against the SEC.. You can sit on the sidelines and get ffgffd.. or you can make money.. We are going to kick our bookies ass tomorrow.. Bank this..

Comment

SEC is 3-2 so far in bowls and 2-1 versus Big Ten....not bad so far ....only a major disastrous performance by Miss St QB and they might be 3-0..I'll take the SEC in their down years anytime over Big Ten.

Comment

Working...
                            X