Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet

Hey Bret,

I pride myself on being pretty good at the SEC and I really think past Vandy (meaning they will win)(the SEC) they may not win a spread.. Understand my pre-New Years Eve celebration has started early but I think this will be one hell of an embarrassing bowl season for the SEC..

I am not trying at all to sway you and my picks tomorrow will all be against SEC teams. I just don't think we are as good as we have been in the past..

Take care!!

Now this was a personal earlier email which I am sharing and I don't ordinarily do. This was my true feelings earlier today in a post to Bretl... I am not against you Carpet but your crazy to go against me.. But do what you will.

So be it...

This is loss number one past Vandy and Carpet ..... I am VERY VERY VERY GOOD at the SEC and for why in one second you would challenge me is not what I thought you would do.. Just trust me big guy... Did not Clemson just beat LSU.... Dude.. I have been wrong multiple not this time... Take care buddy...

Now we are in RR'S WORLD..THE SEC.. I look forward to the challenge tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
    X