RR'S SEC lock of the year 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thank you collywobbles..

My one goal is to win the college of the week contest this year.. Tough sledding here with guys like Bret, Masked Prognosticator, Woodee, and others... I would enjoy winning that contest one time way above the Ole Miss prediction.... I miss my buddy Wisconsin in this contest.. He was one of the best here...I never have have got off to such a good start.. I am fortunate just to have a shot.. Some of these guys are really good. Everyone has their off year and I am not immune to that.. I am putting my full concentration on this contest this year and it should be one hell of a finish.. Good luck collywobbles...

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
      Well thank you collywobbles..

My one goal is to win the college of the week contest this year.. Tough sledding here with guys like Bret, Masked Prognosticator, Woodee, and others... I would enjoy winning that contest one time way above the Ole Miss prediction.... I miss my buddy Wisconsin in this contest.. He was one of the best here...I never have have got off to such a good start.. I am fortunate just to have a shot.. Some of these guys are really good. Everyone has their off year and I am not immune to that.. I am putting my full concentration on this contest this year and it should be one hell of a finish.. Good luck collywobbles...
      Thanks and Good Luck to you as well. I think you'll find you and Masked Prognosticator alone in the lead of that contest now RR. It will be a helluva finish.

Comment

Oh yeah and PS RR...you're the first person in the history of the internet to win a game with the word "lock" in the title of their thread LOL.

Thus ends what might be the most remarkable day, in it's totality, that American sports has ever seen. With the amazing amount of upsets in NCAAF, 18 innings in Washington (to surely completely EXHAUST both team's pitching staffs), STLCARDS almost coming back on LAD yet again....Focus and get the W for Wisky RR.

Comment

Working...
        X