No announcement yet.

Upset of the week 8 post them here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I missed the deadline. Didn't know we had one on this contest. If you go back through the weeks, there are a few others who have posted after 11 AM.

No biggie, as it's only for bragging rights and I called NC a 7 point dog to Virginia.

I like the idea of getting bonus points for the pointspread. Otherwise, most just take 3 point dogs.

Comment

thanks Widestrides. Bonus points for the pointspread, I like the idea. Also nice pick on NC. Used them in a winning parlay

Comment

Yes Widestrides was late so I won't give him a win. I guess I need to monitor this more closely. Hey Widestrides- at least you didn't pick a team that has already played like I did the week before. lol Nice pick although it was a little late.

I will try and get the standings up later tonight.

RR84

Comment

I say give widestrides the win. He posted his play before the game started. Whats the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
            I say give widestrides the win. He posted his play before the game started. Whats the big deal?

I have no problem with at all. How about we give him the win and put an asterisk by his name. lol I know this is just for fun and I appreciate everyone's participation. That's why I haven't been like super monitoring the times. It's no big deal to me either way.

Comment

I Think Widestrides should get a win if RR84 spells Old D------- correct this week. If not< its a loss!!! Haha. Good pick, Me and RR84 took NC

Comment

Originally posted by Bama25 View Post
                I Think Widestrides should get a win if RR84 spells Old D------- correct this week. If not< its a loss!!! Haha. Good pick, Me and RR84 took NC
                How about give him the win if RR84 says, "TCU Rules" in his signature.

Just kidding.

Since there are no rules posted, the win should probably count for Widestrides. There is no money on the line, this is just for bragging rights anyway.

Comment

I agree. This contest is about providing winners and widestrides
                  has done that for quite a long time.

Comment

I am a Big fan of Widestrides and your right this thread is all about beating book and finding that special dog for free-Late is only after the kick off-good call red raider on the rule-congrats widestrides

Comment

Working...
                    X