• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014-$25 COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-STANDINGS AFTER WEEK #10

Week #10: 18-13-1
    Overall: 177-180-3

8-3

zshimer-Ends 5 game win streak, by one-half point. Fate sealed when Northwestern opted for a 2point try at end of regulation.

7-4

Masked Prognosticator
    never lose-Also ended 5 game winning streak.
    chrny
    oakas-4 in a row. s/b 5, but had a late pick week #6.
    red raider 84-Lost by one-half point when Bama scored first in OT. 1st pass to the TE in OT was straight out of the Bear's playbook.

6-5

woodee12
    bret3518
    xbigpappa-4 of last 5, with the only loss a non-pick last week.
    winnersbyt&b
    OCK-Also on a roll. 4 in a row, 5 of last 6.
    Boone Moone

5-5-1

Bama 25
    Pdiddy

5-6

Dinger
    Imagine More
    Krichinsky
    kudler
    ruger9mm
    ooldluds
    ndsent1
    aakj
    Carpet
    Taxman
    Cookie Monster
    dragon1952

4-6-1

dkp

4-7

What Not
    ALLSPORT
    widestrides
    trytrytry

3-8

Chargerette

Tough luck all around. All App St would have had to do is stop UL-Monroe at 4&1 to cover instead the Warhawks threw a friggin TD pass. That's gambling for ya!

Comment

MP, one thing that's overlooked is how well the line makers are right on the spread(s).
      They have to adjust for the popular teams and then get a # for the games that don't
      draw as much interest. As seen here, some top pickers, and we only have 12 of our
      group above 50% correct after 11 weeks of picks.

Comment

im way back but why was this graded a loss this week?

Wake Forest +23.0

Comment

trytrytry,
          You did win week #10. Weeks 5-9 were loses, that put you at 3-7.

Comment

Note my Under pick on MSu/OSU was a close loss....only got to 86. wow.

So much for that trend on the rushing TD's I was looking at before I made that pick!

Tough week for all. I overthought many picks.

The question of this coming week...Will RR be all over Missy State +7 at Bama? Those points look JUICY to me!

Comment

I won this week, here is my selection:11-07-2014 11:34 AM #24 ImagineMore ImagineMore is online now

Veteran
              Yes on the contest, the entry fee is good.

Colorado State -17

The score was 49-22 CSU....

Thanks...

Comment

I was also 5-5 by the standings listed after week 9...

Comment

IM, my bad. I was watching the games like everyone else and I saw Colorado pop
                  up as an 18 point loss, even had Colorado St. on your spot. Glad you got it.

Got to cut back on that Alabama moonshine...........

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                    IM, my bad. I was watching the games like everyone else and I saw Colorado pop
                    up as an 18 point loss, even had Colorado St. on your spot. Glad you got it.

Got to cut back on that Alabama moonshine...........
                    Krichinsky-Just do what me and old Corn Picker do on selection night-drink what you may as we discuss football-

Comment

Thanks I had to re-check it a few times because you are usually spot on. But we all have our moments...ty again...Bob

Comment

I cannot buy a break. I seem to find the bad beat every week. Typical degenerate story, I know, but I'm doing fine in another college contest where you pick 6. But when you have to pick just one, it can be frustrating when you always seem to select the head-banger. Different story in NFL, where I'm finding a way to pick the lucky winner. So I guess it evens out.

Comment

Finally snapped the 4 game losing streak..Been a rough 4-5 weeks for me. GL to everyone the rest of the year

Comment

I haven't been the same since MP put the curse on me LOL. Losing by guys breaking their leg crossing the goal line and the OT game last week. Don't think I have ever saw it this crowded this late.

Comment

Working...
                            X