Den @ KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Den @ KC

I posted this in resteasy's thread but probably should have made a new one.....hence my feelings on this game.

I must be the biggest square in the world because I can't figure out for the life of me this Den/KC line. The services must be on KC because the line went from Den -1.5 to PK at one point this afternoon....no way that was public move....although us squares have now bet it back up to 1.5. Better QB....Denver in a landslide....better WR's.....Denver in a landslide.....RB?....not as different as you might think considering what is asked of them.....Better DEF?....I'd say equal at worst but I still Like DEN batter. So all KC has going is home field and maybe a slight edge with Charles. I don't get it and think DEN wins by a minimum of 6-7 pts.
    I've got a very decent amount coming in on a couple teasers even if Denver stays within 7 pts....however....in a case where I might hedge and take KC +1.5 I'm actually considering betting the house on Denver. Like I said....I must be the biggest square in the world but no way Denver loses this game.

As a side note....the Peyton Manning led Denver Broncos are 5-0 vs KC.

Comment

Yeah. I agreed on Denver but went with kc myself.

Denver looked too easy to me for a prime time game and thought kc had revenge us off a bad game out in Oakland. 75% of bets on Denver too.

As i type it's 17-7 but manning is doing anything he wants. Should be 21 if his wr could catch.

Comment

Don't let this make you overconfident Dragon, they're usually not that easy. Unless we've pierced the veil and now (from here on out) they'll be this easy and we'll all be rich by February 2nd.

The line was designed, as Woodee alluded to Dragon, to cause you to question why you like DNV so much then remember their failed ATS cover LW vs. Miami then make you remember its a DIV game with KC on revenge & eventually conclude that the linesmakers know best so select KC.

You're just stubborn, not fond of being told what to do. Unwilling to fall into line.

On another side note: Harbaugh coach of the very "suspect" Ravens was 29-0 SU (and 21-8 ATS) in his career as a non-division favorite, including 5-0 SU and ATS versus AFC West opponents, Ravens 7-1 SUATS in its last eight games versus AFC West foes, we recall what happened last time SD traveled east for an early game (utterly flattened by Miami, SD QB Phillip Rivers’ 3-10 ATS record in his last 13 starts against the AFC North) yet in the face of all that I managed to hang an L by siding with Baltimore so be thankful you got an easy one Dragon.

Comment

Hey, believe me...I've stumbled on what appeared to be an easy one more often than not. That's why I called it the square play.....because it usually is (even though I can't normally see it...ha ha). I'm not a novice at this even though my plays might suggest so :^ )

Comment

BTW, the 1952 is the year of my birth.....in other words, I was born at night but not last night :^ )

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
              BTW, the 1952 is the year of my birth.....in other words, I was born at night but not last night :^ )
              Yes, I figured as much (1952, not your first rodeo) and figured correctly which was fortunate because the whole well from which the intended humor of my post sprung was addressing you as to this victory as though it was your very first wager lol. Main point I wanted to relay was "hey that was fairly easy...just as you expected it would be." and just like it seemed it would be but at least with me....the ones that "jump out" as LOVE like that....often do not work out so easily.

Next up for KC a trip to AZ. DNV made the Chiefs D stay on the field for 79 plays!!!

They're gonna wanna spend less time on the field in this Desert Tilt, gonna be focused on making that happen. Line from 26NOV was CHIEFS+3 CARDINALS -3 lmeao.

Were we to see that...and actually be able to reach out and TOUCH IT (as if) I'd imagine we'd have another one just as easy as this one on our hands.

(line from Vegas Matty's website, he's kinda "cool": http://againstthenumber.com/westgate...dvanced-lines/)

Comment

Working...
              X