Fresno vs Rice.....What say ye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresno vs Rice.....What say ye?

If my math is correct I see that we have 21 on Rice and 8 on Fresno. Earlier today we had 23 on WK and 6 on CM (79.3%) which appears to be a win at this point. Do we go 44-14 today? As a group we are batting 142-129 (52.4%) so we are just below a money making percentage. All this is assuming I have graded everyone correctly. I honestly do not know much about either team and just decided to take all the favs this group of selections. What does everyone think?

Carpet, I don't know where that guy is getting those ears of corn but you can send a basket down this way if you want...lol

On a side note: I am half way through the first round of treatment and all is well. I still have a long way to go and I thank all of you for your kind words..

Merry Christmas to all,

RR84

HOLY SHIT.....forget about all that above...Totally unbelievable..

Comment

Well....I didn't wager on that one and Thank God! That was one of the most unbelievable finishes I have saw in a while. So... Now we are 125-146 as a group (46.13%). If Rice loses we will be 133-167 as a group (44.33%). We are not that bad are we? I don't think so....Take the Owls...

Good luck,

RR84

Comment

OMG... When do you know you don't stand a chance at winning a sports betting contest????? When your latest loss has the team you picked get outscored 34-0 in the fourth quarter. When with 0:01 left in the game, and Central Michigan, 1st and 10 from their own 25 yard line, completes a pass of about 50 yards to a receiver near the 20 yard line, who breaks a tackle and laterals the ball... this wide body receiver rumbles and bumbles to about the 10 yard line and he laterals it to a wide receiver.... the WR is quick enough to get the edge and reach the ball past the pylon in the right corner for the touchdown. Central Michigan goes for two to get the win instead of dealing with overtime, where us W. Kentucky pickers would still have life.... Two point conversion fails, W. Kentucky wins 49-48. Central Michigan covers as the 3.5 underdog. Can't wait to see how Rice lets a 6-7 team win a bowl game in Hawaii later tonight. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Comment

CornPicker has Fresno State tonight-took it on the chin with the WKY loss to move to 7-2

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
            OMG... When do you know you don't stand a chance at winning a sports betting contest????? When your latest loss has the team you picked get outscored 34-0 in the fourth quarter. When with 0:01 left in the game, and Central Michigan, 1st and 10 from their own 25 yard line, completes a pass of about 50 yards to a receiver near the 20 yard line, who breaks a tackle and laterals the ball... this wide body receiver rumbles and bumbles to about the 10 yard line and he laterals it to a wide receiver.... the WR is quick enough to get the edge and reach the ball past the pylon in the right corner for the touchdown. Central Michigan goes for two to get the win instead of dealing with overtime, where us W. Kentucky pickers would still have life.... Two point conversion fails, W. Kentucky wins 49-48. Central Michigan covers as the 3.5 underdog. Can't wait to see how Rice lets a 6-7 team win a bowl game in Hawaii later tonight. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
            Never seen anything like it in MY LIFE!! Gotta Love Bowl Season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              Carpet, I don't know where that guy is getting those ears of corn but you can send a basket down this way if you want...lol

On a side note: I am half way through the first round of treatment and all is well. I still have a long way to go and I thank all of you for your kind words..

Merry Christmas to all, RR84
              I wanna kidnap this Corn Picker guy force him to make the rest of my picks for me in this contest then release him at the bus station.

Glad to hear you're doin OK RR. Stay Positive, easier said than done I know but its vital

You stay positive too PDiddy. Lotta games to go.

Comment

Working...
              X