Bowl contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl contest

I hope that we have a bowl contest this year. I know that I have l bailed on this years contests and I kinda did last year when I had at least a chance to win in everyone of them. Cancer changed me in so many ways... I am good now,both physically and mentally. Now I am totally commited to football, golf, and life... I really am good and I can say that for the first time in two years... I enjoy the contests and the fellowship with this site. I have been on this site for years now and never have bailed on any contest until the cancer... I guess you have to walk in my shoes.. I am back and good. It took a the results that I have had the last few months to convince me.. No way am I out of the woods but the future looks bright.. LETS DO THIS....IM IN..

Also thanks to Carpet for checking up on me... I truly appreciate it...

RR84

Great to have you back on board Red. God bless you and your family and may you have a great holiday season and a healthy happy 2017

Comment

Originally posted by winnersbyt&b View Post
      Great to have you back on board Red. God bless you and your family and may you have a great holiday season and a healthy happy 2017
      Thank you winners... I really hope someone takes the bowl contest. Thank you Kman and I think Ock for helping me on the upset contest. We have a lot of great guys on this site and I am looking forward to many years of competing with everyone..

Comment

Glad to help. Good to hear you are doing well and are back.

Stay strong and best wishes.

OCK

Comment

yes please

Comment

I don't know you Red Raider....but I'm glad to hear your doing well mentally as well physically. Like I'm sure most people, I've had cancer take parents etc..and everytime someone kicks it arse I feel good. Also I'm in on a bowl contest (because my Nfl picks are tripe this year!)

Comment

Great to hear love hearing stories about cancer getting its ass kicked!!

Comment

Welcome back bro!

Comment

....and I believe I've run this contest in the past so I'll volunteer again as long as Jeff is up for another contest?

Comment

I am in again this year

Comment

Sound good to me. Probably need to get that payment thread posted so people have time to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                        ....and I believe I've run this contest in the past so I'll volunteer again as long as Jeff is up for another contest?
                        Thanks Dragon! Can you get Jeff to put up a payment thread?

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                          Thanks Dragon! Can you get Jeff to put up a payment thread?
                          I emailed him about 5 days ago but haven't heard back yet.

Comment

Games start on the 17th

Comment

I sent him an email reminder. Keep looking. It will be up soon.

Thanks Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X