Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 College football contest and Upset of the week contest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 College football contest and Upset of the week contest.

I haven't been back on the site since the end of last football season. It seems that there have been some major changes. I really like it...Looks great! I have been totally absorbed in work so much that I've only played one round of golf this year. That's not the norm at all. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to this years college contests. I will definitely run the upset contest unless anyone has any objections. If someone wants to run the college pick of the week contest, I will be glad to let them. Otherwise, I guess that I will run that as well. I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know that I'm looking forward to competing in this years contests. See all of you in a month or so....

RR84

great hearing from u RED. also gearing up for the contests. See u in a few weeks.

Comment

In

Comment

Guys, Jeff has agreed to sponsor this contest for 250 dollars. I suggest 200 to the winner and 50 for second. If everyone will agree to this. I will set the rules up at a later date. The upset contest will be for bragging rights only. Neither of these contests will cost you anything to enter and have been a lot of fun over the years. Thanks to Jeff for helping make this possible and I hope everyone participates. We usually have great picks on both threads. See ya in a few weeks!

RR84

Comment

I posted on cappersmall about this site and the contest. Maybe some interest will be coming. May even be able to have a decent buy in contest if enough interest comes.

Comment

That's great. Thank you, Jeff, for sponsoring a fun contest.

Comment

hard to imagine it's back to football season again

Comment

I'm in, Thanks again Jeff!
                And RR. Looking forward to another great season.

Comment

red, assume you are letting the 8/24 games slide and starting week of 8/28. Just checking, thanks.

Comment

In...Thanks Jeff. Really appreciate the contests you put together.

Comment

I'm in! Thank you!

Comment

In

Comment

In.

Comment

In, thanks Jeff.

Comment

I'm in. Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Working...