OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD SURVIVOR CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD SURVIVOR CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

OFFICIAL BETTORSWORLD SURVIVOR HILTON CONTEST SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD

Please see below for detail on how to sign up on the site where we will be hosting the survivor pool this year to help streamline scoring

This is for the Survior Pool Contest ONLY!!

Standings and updates will be posted weekly in the forum but picks will be entered on the pool site vs. on the forum as in the past.

Entries are $50 per player with a MAX of 2 entries.

Please use your "Pool Host" ID when paying and entering in the contest to make payment record keeping easy.
    (Please try to use the same user ID on pool host as you use here at Bettorsworld's forums if possible.)

Possum has set up this pool and will post exact rules as to deadlines and picks as discussed and decided on by the majority in the other thread.

Please post questions here in this thread and I will update in this thread players as I get payments/sign ups.

DEADLINE TO JOIN IS THE KICK OFF OF THE FIRST GAME ON 9/5/19 AT 7:20 EST. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS TIME TOO.

Payments will be accepted by paypal at: https://paypal.me/peterjpacheco

(Please note pool host user name in "notes" section when paying--no user name and your payment will be returned) Use the "send to FRIENDS" option when sending money to avoid fees. Any fees will be the responsibility of the player.

To mail in our payments send me an email me at [email protected] for where to send payment. Check and money orders will be accepted.

--- For the survivor pool here is the info

You are being invited to join 'BWorld 2019 Survivor'.

In order to join, you must:

Click on this link and login or create an account: http://www.poolhost.com/joinpool/0/67835/BWorld2019

OR

1. Login or create an account at http://www.poolhost.com.

2. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.

3. Choose 'Pro Football Pick'em'.

4. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
    For the Pool ID # type: 67835
    For the Pool Password type: BWorld2019

That's it! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time.
    Last edited by Possum; 08-20-2019, 09:23 PM.

I'm assuming a tie is treated as a loss any you're out?
    Did we discuss the deadline for this pool? Will it be Sunday at 1PM EST, or something else?

Comment

Ties are highly unlikely as the Survivor Pool is a straight up pick, no point spread, as I understand. Survivor pools I have played before count a tie game as a loss. But there are not too many ties in the NFL in the actual game score.

Comment

Originally posted by The Guesser View Post
        I'm assuming a tie is treated as a loss any you're out?
        Did we discuss the deadline for this pool? Will it be Sunday at 1PM EST, or something else?
        Yes tie is a loss and the cutoff will be at 8AM EST on Sunday's

Comment

Payment sent for 2 entries from my webtv.net email address. Forgot to add poolhost username theguesser in notes. Please don't return. Thanks.
          Last edited by The Guesser; 08-22-2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Guesser View Post
            Payment sent for 2 entries from my webtv.net email address. Forgot to add poolhost username theguesser in notes. Please don't return. Thanks.
            Received

Comment

I know there are a few people that have a different name on the contest than there forum name, like me, somebody else had that name in the website.

People that have paid are the following:

larue5569 (non website member)
              possum (peterjpacheco)
              oldluds
              resteasy
              theguesser (x2)
              Kazbek (impalerWins)
              Caliken (non website member)
              folly
              Last edited by Possum; 08-27-2019, 08:48 AM. Reason: updated listing

Comment

HI There, Just paid for KAZBEK entry on Pool host. Thanks GLTA!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Final deadline for entry is Sunday at 5AM PST which will also be the deadline for the pool right now sitting at 10 players

Comment

I was able to make my survivor pick but the other pool bworld pickem the point spreads are not up yet. Am i in the right pool if so when do the spreads go up.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by never lose View Post
                        I was able to make my survivor pick but the other pool bworld pickem the point spreads are not up yet. Am i in the right pool if so when do the spreads go up.

Thanks
                        Lines aren't up yet, superbook contest hasn't posted there lines yet, as in the past those lines are what we are using.

Last edited by Possum; 09-04-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

HillbillyQB i don't see you enter the survivor pool on the poolhost site i see you put an entry in on the runyourpool site , and i don't show you signed up for survivor. please advise
                          thanks

Comment

Possum, Thanks for setting this up. Saw the "rolling deadline" option is in affect. What does this mean as far as when our picks should be submitted?
                            Usually a deadline is set for all picks, regardless of when the game(s) start.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                              Possum, Thanks for setting this up. Saw the "rolling deadline" option is in affect. What does this mean as far as when our picks should be submitted?
                              Usually a deadline is set for all picks, regardless of when the game(s) start.
                              Deadline is 5am pst on Sunday so once game start it locks. And after 5am no picks allowed

Comment

Working...
                              X