Texas A&M +17
    Mizzou -12
    Arkansas +6.5
    Florida +12.5

Last week 3-2 (60.00%)
    YTD 21.5-10.5 (67.19%)

GL,

RR84

That Florida-lsu game is intriguing to me. I am not sold that Florida is a top 10 team but 13 points is a lot it seems.
    I’m leaning lsu myself.

I may tail you on Missouri as it was on my radar.

okie-Texas and LSU-Florida look like games that will split. Oddsmakers love to tempt us with double digit points with ranked teams!

Good luck. I’m having a tough time finding plays this week myself!

Comment

Well....you know how it goes. I haven't been in love with these picks this year but I've been doing fairly well. The first week that I really like them I probably will tank.
      It just looked like too many points to me for the most part. Also, There usually is a week that the dogs have a big day in the SEC. Hopefully that is this week. As far as Missouri, I can see them putting it on Ole Miss. I guess we will see..

Good luck to you my friend!

RR84

Comment

A few games where the touts are all over from what i have seen (usually good fades) are:

Arizona + (play washinton)

Florida (play lsu)

Nevada (play San Jose)

Iowa (play penn state)

Of those I think San Jose State is the top one I may play as a fade of Nevada.

Comment

Wow South Carolina beats Georgia straight up. I like them but couldn't pull the trigger. This could be the big upset or dog weekend in the SEC that I talked about earlier. I can totally see it happening with the dogs having a big day...it's still early but Tenn wins and SC... I guess we will see.

GL

RR84

Comment

Working...
          X