Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 10/26 college football discussion and picks

Chime in on what you like this week.

I really looked hard at the card this week and that usually means trouble for me picking winners.

here is what I am playing.

penn state -5 over Michigan state. —-fading every “pro” who is all over MSU here. Points looks juicy but Spartans can’t score and are a mess internally from what I’ve read. Psu by 7.

TCU +1 over Texas. This is my contest play and the contrarian play of the day. I don’t get this line. Odds makers don’t give out free money and Texas looks like free money trap to me. I’ll go with the frogs at home on homecoming hoping they can find some offense.

Ohio u +3 over ball state— bought half but I think Ohio u ends ball state’s run as over achievers. Ohio is a good team who is one of the top in the Mac.

Michigan +1 over Norte Dame— was almost my contest pick except had a line shift and didn’t want to play the-1 in the contest. Was a close second as my top play to tcu.

Southern miss/ iowa state/ Purdue —- money line parlay

good luck guys!

Forgot one—

wiscy +14.5 over Ohio State. Some good value after wiscy lost last week.

Comment

I like the TCU play as well. (you're in trouble lol)

Comment

Add:

wash state/ oregon under 67.5

Comment

4-3 Saturday---Hit my top 4 and should have left the rest alone! I always like to play a late game under but they scored a bunch in the second half.

Purdue and Iowa State both lost SU. Illinois is looking solid and have been undervalued the last few games.

Comment

Saturday 11/2

tcu +3 over okie state

georgia/memphis. —-moneyline parlay

uab +13 over tenny

Tulsa +11 over Tulane

maybe one more later.

Last edited by woodee12; 11-02-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I almost made UAB my pick of the week. That being said, I suck at my pick of the week. A lot of people don't know that UAB has played really well since the comeback of the program. Tennessee is playing much better but I still would take the points.

GL

Comment

Rough day yesterday!

Lots of blow outs and losses for the dogs.

Comment

11/16

mizzou +7 over Florida.

just have a feeling mizzou wins this one at home today. Almost my play of the week for contest.

like bama to roll too cut number rose on me.

so teaser for 7 pts

bama -17 with Minnesota +10

Comment

I like the Missouri pick. I took Miss st in my SEC picks because they're not as bad as they've looked, they're at home, and I just see Bama having a bit of a letdown after the big game last week. Bama is a tough one to dissect right now though.

Comment

Working...
                    X