COLLEGE CONTEST RULES FOR TIE BREAKER HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLLEGE CONTEST RULES FOR TIE BREAKER HERE

This was last years rules. The only thing that I will add is that all games in the tie breaker will be against the spread.

COLLEGE CONTEST FINAL WEEK (SEE TIE BREAKER RULES FOR LAST WEEK HERE)

Guys and gals,

To simplify next weeks tie breakers, I have decided to eliminate the Pac 12 championship as one of the tie breakers since it is played
    on Friday night. It can be used for your POW. This will give you the following games for the first tie breaker.

BIG 10 CHAMPIONSHIP
    SEC CHAMPIONSHIP
    ACC CHAMPIONSHIP
    BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

First, everyone will make their pick of the week as usual. You will be able to pick from any game I've lined. You can pick from any power 5 championship games
    including the Pac 12 game. You can also select any other game lined for your pick of the week.

Next, include your picks from the four championships I've listed as the first tie breaker.
    Last, pick the total points scored in those four games as the final tie breaker.

YOUR TIE BREAKERS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH YOUR PICK OF THE WEEK. I DO NOT WANT SEPARATE POSTS FOR THE TIE BREAKERS. IF YOU DO THIS,
    THEY WILL NOT COUNT.

Below is an example of what your picks would look like using last years games.

Pick of the week- Georgia

1st tie breaker-

Clemson
    Georgia
    Ohio st
    Oklahoma

final tie breaker- 182

This only applies to our leaders who have a shot at the money. They will have the option to email or post. Everyone else just post your POW as usual.

Please post questions and remarks here on this thread.

RR84

The option to start emailing picks will come next week. I will give you the email address when I post the lines next week. I think everyone below technically has a mathematical chance to win at least 2nd place. However, Those like myself with less than six wins would need everyone above them to sleep late a few weeks and miss the time deadline. lol
    NDSENT1 8
    WOODEE 12 8
    DRAGON1952 7
    OLDLUDS 7
    WIDESTRIDES 7
    OAKAS 6.5
    BAMA25 6
    GEOFF777 6
    TRYTRYTRY 6
    SAKRAS 5.5
    AAKJ 5
    BOONE MOONE 5
    BRET3518 5
    CARPET 5
    HAWKGUY30 5
    KDAWG 5
    PDIDDY 5
    WINNERSBYT&B 4.5
    ALLSPORT 4
    CAPTAIN SUNSHINE 4
    CHRNY 4
    IMPALER WINS 4
    NEVERLOSE 4
    RED RAIDER 84 4

Comment

One last thing...The prize money is 250 dollars put up by Jeff. I noticed that last years split was 175/75 (1st/2nd) I said this year would be 200/50 but I'm open to changing that to last years payout. Those who seriously have a shot please reply here. If there is total disagreement, I will keep it at 200/50.
      Thanks and congrats to all the leaders...Nice job!

RR84

Comment

Contest Rules said the contest runs through December 7. So December 7 is the Week we make our final pick and the tiebreakers?

So four more weeks of picks and the tiebreaker picks included with the fourth week POW pick?

Lots of time to make up ground! Or lose it!

GLTA!

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
          Contest Rules said the contest runs through December 7. So December 7 is the Week we make our final pick and the tiebreakers?

So four more weeks of picks and the tiebreaker picks included with the fourth week POW pick?

Lots of time to make up ground! Or lose it!

GLTA!
          The final week you will make your pick as usual. Everyone who has a chance will pick the tie breakers also. I will clarify all of this as we get closer.

Comment

Working...
          X