Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College football week 11 Post them here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post

Woodee12,

I received your pick of Marshall yesterday.

thanks for confirming.

Comment

Baylor

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
        Just a heads up that the Website Time Clock has not been updated to Standard Time, so it is displaying one hour later than actual postings. It is currently 10:20 EST as I post this.
        Thanks for pointing that out. Currently anyone that hasn't posted has about 15 minutes to do so.

RR84

Comment

Iowa

Comment

GEOFF777 had Georgia as his pick. I missed posting Woodee12's pick of Marshall yesterday for everyone to see. That wasn't his fault. He won the pick and it will count. He sent the email in plenty of time but I didn't check the email until this morning. I will make sure that doesn't happen again the next two weeks. Remember, there is only two weeks left. Anyone that has a chance to come in first or second can email their pick to me if you wish. You can also email Jeff if you would like to. The tie breaker will come in three weeks the power 5 conference championships.

GL,

RR84

Comment

Also, since no one commented on the final payout, I will keep it the same as I set it at the start of the season.

First place- 200
              Second place- 50

RR84

Comment

Baylor +10

Comment

Working...
                X