Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COLLEGE RULES UPDATE/CLARIFICATION (THREE WEEKS LEFT IN CONTEST INCLUDING THIS ONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLLEGE RULES UPDATE/CLARIFICATION (THREE WEEKS LEFT IN CONTEST INCLUDING THIS ONE)

Okay guys.....

Last year we allowed everyone to pick a game of the week on league championship day. We also had the tiebreakers the same day. There were seven other regular season games played that day as well (Which is why this happened). However, this year it's only the championship games and the Army/Navy game. So this contest will end Saturday November 30th which is the end of the regular season. Anyone tied for first or second will select from the list of conference championship games the following weekend to break the ties. There will be no pick of the week that day. So, everyone has this week and two more weeks to make your move to win this contest. Leaders can email their picks to me if you would like from this week until the finally on the 30th. My email address is on the pick of the week thread for this week.

I just wanted to clarify all of this to make sure everyone knows and there isn't a squabble. I have no dog in the hunt other than keeping your scores. The tie breaker games will be posted with further rules for those fortunate enough to be in the hunt.

If you have any further questions or do not understand this, please let me know.

RR84

In yet another scheduling quirk this year, the Army-Navy game isn't until December 14th. Good luck the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
    X