College football tie breakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football tie breakers

College football leaders: (Only those that are tied for 1st or 2nd place after next weekend)
    I will post the guys who will be in this at that time.

Please look over these tie breaker rules closely...

Tie breaker 1) You must pick all power 5 conference championships by the spread.
    Tie breaker 2) You must pick the total points scored in all five of those contests.

I will post the lines on Wednesday December 4th. You will have the option of emailing your picks to me or Jeff, (or both)
    You can also just post them in the thread with the point spreads..... This is entirely up to you.
    YOU MUST HAVE ALL FIVE OF YOUR PICKS IN 1 HOUR BEFORE THE PAC 12 CHAMPIONSHIP FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6TH. NO EXCEPTIONS (6 pm CST)
    You cannot pick the pac 12 game on Friday and the rest on Saturday. If you do this, your picks will not count.

This is just what your picks will look like...Only an example with bogus spreads....

Pac 12 ..... Utah -5
    SEC.......... LSU -5
    ACC.......... CLEMSON -5
    Big Ten...... Ohio st -5
    Big 12.........Oklahoma -5

Total points - 255

I will post all selections 1 hour (6 pm Central Standard Time) before the Pac 12 schedule kick off.

If its still tied which would be almost impossible, you will get the option of splitting the prize money or using the Army/Navy game as a final tie breaker.
    It will be very, very doubtful that it will be tied after the first two tie breakers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me....Now is the time to ask questions.

RR84

If the ties are broken after the first tie breaker, that will be it.

If necessary, the second tiebreaker will be the closest to the total of all points scored from all five games.

Comment

Working...
    X